Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I bet they wheel out PPG out of spite. Imagine him on the podium "apologies to the witches on tattle but you've got me today and you will DEAL" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I bet he likes "water sports" 🀒
β€˜Apologies to the witches on tattle’ is KILLING me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My revised list;
1. Whitty
2. Dom (if I can get a chance amongst all you lot)
3. Handcock
4. Dishi rishi
5. Bin man Boris

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine is still only dirty Dom no time for the others. I’m invested in the filth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Im in lockdown, I've got time to be invested in more then one. But I've got the romance for whitty sorted so you'll have to have a passionate affair over a mutual interest in coronavirus, where you start talking, then he realises he has to have you there and then
Once he realised how dumb I am he won’t be interested πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that this thread would be the best place for this video, enjoy! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just realised my online exercise class is at 4:45 today. She's obviously not a Downing street honey. Right ill have to record it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.