Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I mention that I always had a thing for Nick Clegg? I wish heโ€™d make a comeback. I know people think he sold his soul to the Tories, but I think he kept them in check!
Me too! For a while on Twitter I had my surname as Clegg ๐Ÿ˜‚ him and Cameron together definitely had... an effect on me ๐Ÿคค was only 16 when they came to power but clearly had taste even back then! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Would love him to make a comeback

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too! For a while on Twitter I had my surname as Clegg ๐Ÿ˜‚ him and Cameron together definitely had... an effect on me ๐Ÿคค was only 16 when they came to power but clearly had taste even back then! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love the idea of you having you Twitter surname as Clegg while other girls your age were like Mrs Horan/Bieber ๐Ÿ˜‚

A case of โ€œIโ€™m not like other girlsโ€ actually being accurate ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nick Clegg totally broke my liberal heart when he got into bed with Cameron. He was in an impossible situation but still...

I'm having a Raab breakfast but adding avocado. He's not a fan of avocado

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This seems to be a Tory totty page lol and Iโ€™m all into dreamy Rishi however the last few weeks Iโ€™ve been feeling stirrings in my heart for kier starmer too. Help!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whittys up to 7 votes now! Me and cushtybert have some competition! Must remember his true love is winston though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm having a Raab breakfast but adding avocado. He's not a fan of avocado
I forgot my narrative, I was typing this as I was actually making my breakfast. Me and Raab disagree over the avocado with me insisting it is healthy and him insisting it's high in calories. We then full on row about it before he takes me to bed to help me work off those calories. Win win for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dishy Rishi is beating Dom? I love how this group has about 7 people commenting but clearly alot more people watching by the poll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ come on girls come out the woodworks as long as u dont fancy PPG all is good in the tory Totty hood ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dishy Rishi is beating Dom? I love how this group has about 7 people commenting but clearly alot more people watching by the poll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ come on girls come out the woodworks as long as u dont fancy PPG all is good in the tory Totty hood ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes go Rishi! I bet @Oohthedrama has voted for her fav

Reactions: 2
I didnโ€™t mind David Cameron. As far as Tories go he was pretty Ok, he was a Fairly moderate Conservative. I wonder where theyโ€™ve all gone? This lot make his government look like marxists!

Reactions: 5
I didnโ€™t mind David Cameron. As far as Tories go he was pretty Ok, he was a Fairly moderate Conservative. I wonder where theyโ€™ve all gone? This lot make his government look like marxists!
Sunning it in their plush holiday homes.

Reactions: 2
Someone a while back posted about Luke Evans. He's a bit too well shaven but that picture that was posted was a gift. And he's a Dr. Why don't the Dr's look like that where I work

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.