Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve had some very good news today. My second job contacted me and asked if I’d like to be jabbed as we are classed as Health and Social Care. So I’m going on Wednesday morning to the local vaccination centre. Sadly I think it’s unlikely that Matt will be administering it 😂

Matt has dyed his hair whilst he’s been isolating 😳
Just for Men probably.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Had fun driving to work today. Had to sweep the snow off the car with a sweeping brush and fell over 😆 was like driving on an ice rink but I got there eventually. Felt like a legend 😆😆

3 days off now, so if I could have a Raab briefing that would be lovely, thank you very much Mr Johnson.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whittys on tonight and my parents have had the call to say they can have their jab at the weekend 🎉🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You'll notice he keeps fiddling with his collar. It's because I'm finding his ticklish spot (just off camera)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.