Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ll have to make sure I don’t keep him up too late then. But you know what he’s like. If he looks tired you know why😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evening all! Hope
You’ve all had a good day, we’ve actually had some snow here so been out having fun in it today, actually forgot all the crap going on in the world for a couple of hours 💕 ⛄

Reactions: 3
We had no snow then two hours later we have heavy snow. So we all went out earlier. I tried to make some money by filming Mr P attempting to snowboard using the kids sledge in the hope he fell off and I could sell the footage but sadly he stayed on. Now stressing about getting to work tomorrow in the snow. I live 15 miles away 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It stopped here about 2pm and then started again about half an hour ago.

Last edited:
We woke up to lots of snow so we went walking for an hour in the fields and then made snowmen at home and had hot choc and watched rubbish on telly and forgot about pandemic news. What a lovely slice of normality. Pretty much melted here now though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.