Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never noticed that. But you are right! I wonder if subconsciously he’s married a woman who reminds him of his mum?!😂
I reckon she’s his school sweetheart. She’s only ever been with him. He’s only ever been with her, as far as she’s aware 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or she chooses to turn a blind eye?😂
I wonder. Do you really think he’s got form or is he under the thumb and wouldn’t dare to stray. I think he’s one of those work colleagues that the ladies love and he’s always making inappropriate comments and stares at your chest when he’s talking, but actually he faithful.

• Haha
I wonder. Do you really think he’s got form or is he under the thumb and wouldn’t dare to stray. I think he’s one of those work colleagues that the ladies love and he’s always making inappropriate comments and stares at your chest when he’s talking, but actually he faithful.
Well, he was on that leaked Tory sleaze list wasn’t he for having a ‘consensual sexual relationship’ with an employee. But Raab successfully sued over that, so there’s a chance it’s all rubbish. Then there was the Popbitch blind item about the ‘handsy’ member of the government which everyone assumed was Matt when it could have been anyone knowing MPs. Someone on the Boris thread claimed it was him, but like you say he really doesn’t seem the type and actually blushes when talking to women. Can you really imagine him trying it on? I’ve always found it hard to believe he’s slept with anyone other than his wife.

Reactions: 1
Well, he was on that leaked Tory sleaze list wasn’t he for having a ‘consensual sexual relationship’ with an employee. But Raab successfully sued over that, so there’s a chance it’s all rubbish. Then there was the Popbitch blind item about the ‘handsy’ member of the government which everyone assumed was Matt when it could have been anyone knowing MPs. Someone on the Boris thread claimed it was him, but like you say he really doesn’t seem the type and actually blushes when talking to women. Can you really imagine him trying it on? I’ve always found it hard to believe he’s slept with anyone other than his wife.
I think he’d laugh the minute he touched your boob and that would be deeply unattractive!

• Haha
Love how matt goes red when he talks to a woman or trying to get
there attention in commons

• Heart
Yeah I can definitely see him being one of those men who talks to womens boobs rather than their faces 😂

• Haha
I was jabbed this morning. Matt would have been in his element at the vaccination hub, it was crawling with nurses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.