Downing Street Men #18

which MP would you like to throw snowballs at?

• Boris johnson

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Michael Gove

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Kier starmer

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Dominic Raab

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Rishi Sunak

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jacob Reece Mogg

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Dominic Cummings

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Matt hancock

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...
Rishi 'the dishy' Sunak,
Boris 'bumbling' Johnson,
Matt 'the darling' Hancock,
Dominic 'the bastard' Raab and
Chris 'wonderful' Whitty
all talk of other MP's is welcome. We are also big fans of Keir 'the fanny harmer' Starmer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Tough choice but I’m pelting Reece-mogg with my snowballs. He’s just got a face you want to slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Raab would be the one storming off back inside muttering about the bleeping snow. Rishi would be watching everyone whilst drinking his scalding hot drink in his expensive mug. Whitty would be clearing the driveway so Cushty could get her car out easily and Boris and Hancock would be sniggering amongst themselves with these
c64188c5700467d812a20baa1bf8327a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I voted Raab, I have no idea why. But then I have duck all idea about anything anymore 😂
Because like the rest of us you want him out of his naff dad clothes. So everyone voting Raab there is a rule....you can only pelt him with snowballs when he's wearing his naff get up. :giggle: and yes Im on the Gin.🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because like the rest of us you want him out of his naff dad clothes. So everyone voting Raab there is a rule....you can only pelt him with snowballs when he's wearing his naff get up. :giggle: and yes Im on the Gin.🍸
Let's get him naked 😆😆

And then you can all sod off 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.