Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Falkor

VIP Member
Um, can we talk about the Greek prime minister getting his Covid vaccine please??

20210119_151144.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

cushtybert

VIP Member
Whitty would eat his by carefully slicing off the top, then smash his tongue right into it ...the beast

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Get the nurses outfits ready.
I’ll get mine on, it might be a bit snug after Christmas and this lockdown. I’m not quite ready for the beach, just as well I don’t need to be and I don’t think they will care. I’ve hired in a sex pond especially. Get your arses round. The address is
12 Downing Street, London SW1A. I’ve just borrowed it for the weekend. Password on the door is ‘Alas’.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Was messaging a friend and said Boris was going to give us a lickdown 🤮 she says I must be desperate 🤣🤣
You think thats bad I accidently called Keir harmer 'fanny harmer' to my mother now shes taken to calling him that when she speaks about him. :LOL:

• Haha
Happy new year to my favourite bunch of sexual deviants!!! I will not be able to think of anyone else when I hear the words ‘bic’ ‘red room’ ‘ sandals and donkey sanctuary’ and ‘werthers originals’ (granddaddy’s finest) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

cushtybert

VIP Member
Evening all, been busy taking down all the decs, Whitty still insists on keeping a bit of tinsel out, he likes the feel of it around his ass, jingle my bells and all that 🥳🙌😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Clitty is otherwise engaged. He’s watching Dirty Dancing with @cushtybert whilst trying to convince her to continue with dry January.
Warn her not to try and re-enact the lift scene. Raab was insistent he could lift me despite me towering over him and now he's put his back out so he's not going anywhere near a debriefing anytime soon.

• Haha