Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to push Boris and his Lectern over. That’s all. Next slide.

Just answer the question Whitty. Stop drifting off to thoughts of the red room .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s wearing his red tie 😍
Love how he wears his red tie as a nod to the red room. Even Bojo has got a blue tie on today....nice try bojo but your still not coming back on the list. Roll Dom out and we will consider it wont we ladies?

Reactions: 5
Oooh even Vallance has got a red tie on. Do you think its a hint he wants to visit the red room for some fun? whos going to volunteer to accompany him?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell Boris, he’s waffling on more than normal as well, if that’s possible. They keep passing the buck to the next one. Whack a mole lives on!

Oooh even Vallance has got a red tie on. Do you think its a hint he wants to visit the red room for some fun? whos going to volunteer to accompany him?
I’ll take one for the team. The mood im
In he’s going to get hurt.

whack a mole

• Haha
Was a pretty depressing update wasn’t it?Every time we start to turn the corner another curveball hits us 😭

Was a pretty depressing update wasn’t it?Every time we start to turn the corner another curveball hits us 😭
Why do this on a Friday as well, just bleeping depressing I’ve just raided the last of the Christmas chocolate 😂

• Haha
Get off of mumsnet you nutter. Stay here where it’s cosy !

Why do this on a Friday as well, just bleeping depressing I’ve just raided the last of the Christmas chocolate 😂
I’ve just sent my husband out for fish and chips. My only joy in life is thinking about food. As opposed to ‘what’s for tea’. Anything that I don’t have to cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.