Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do a lovely Priti impression *, Mr P might not agree but noone was asking him. When we hit London I'll delight you all with it

*it is an old family joke that all my impressions are me saying who it is and then sounding just like me. I just think they are jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do a lovely Priti impression *, Mr P might not agree but noone was asking him. When we hit London I'll delight you all with it

*it is an old family joke that all my impressions are me saying who it is and then sounding just like me. I just think they are jealous
You are a woman of never ending talents . Said Raab. But you have an extra special talent that he is in awe of.

• Haha
I’ll ask Dom a question. He’s answered mine before remember. I think my first one will be ‘Do you like playing with your biro?’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Is it true that Matt Hancock’s wanger is significantly larger than yours?’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.