Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im better. Husband is off today so I had a lie in and he's taking me to macdonalds later because that's the only place we can get lunch round here 😂😂 thank you for asking and thanks again everyone for letting me vent last night xx
A big dirty burger, what’s not to like. Glad you feel better 👍😘

Don’t want to come over all Dr Hillary but if you don’t already, consider taking a vitamin d supplement we are all deficient this time of year and it’s even worse now as we cant get out so much. Great for low mood, we’ve all starting taking it in spray form, just one spray a day on the inside of your cheek.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Don’t want to come over all Dr Hillary but if you don’t already, consider taking a vitamin d supplement we are all deficient this time of year and it’s even worse now as we cant get out so much. Great for low mood, we’ve all starting taking it in spray form, just one spray a day on the inside of your cheek.
Vit D as in vit Doms dick. I'll happily take a daily supplement 😆 I was taking high dose cut d last year but got out the habit, but last year I didn't seem to get so down so I'll start it back up again.

@Platypusfattypus your Mr P sounds lovely.
He's a good egg ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Vit D as in vit Doms dick. I'll happily take a daily supplement 😆 I was taking high dose cut d last year but got out the habit, but last year I didn't seem to get so down so I'll start it back up again.

He's a good egg ☺
I prescribe you both of the D’s! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We’ve had a scary evening here. A river (well actually more like a stream) down the road that never causes bother burst its banks and has flooded pretty much the whole village. It’s awful. We are lucky it’s not come into our house, but at one point it was over the kerb outside our door. I’ve been watching the fire bridge rescue people from my window 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 2
We’ve had a scary evening here. A river (well actually more like a stream) down the road that never causes bother burst its banks and has flooded pretty much the whole village. It’s awful. We are lucky it’s not come into our house, but at one point it was over the kerb outside our door. I’ve been watching the fire bridge rescue people from my window 😥
That sounds horrible, glad ur ok.

Reactions: 1
How scary!!! Glad you are OK though. I told Raab and he's messaged Matt, who apparently is on his way??

yandy164949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah crap, glad your ok 💕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.