Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year honeys and thanks to you all for helping me get through this year 🥳🥂🥳🥂🥳🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new year to my favourite bunch of tattlers. You've had me in tears and with a stitch from laughing. Who knew politics could be so bleeping funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new year guys! So glad to be apart of downing street men page

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new year to my favourite bunch of sexual deviants!!! I will not be able to think of anyone else when I hear the words ‘bic’ ‘red room’ ‘ sandals and donkey sanctuary’ and ‘werthers originals’ (granddaddy’s finest) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new year to my favourite bunch of sexual deviants!!! I will not be able to think of anyone else when I hear the words ‘bic’ ‘red room’ ‘ sandals and donkey sanctuary’ and ‘werthers originals’ (granddaddy’s finest) 🤣🤣🤣
I cant say Sir Keir Starmer anymore it has to be fanny harmer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks honeys for all the laughs this past year. Keep up the good work!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone, had no idea it was Saturday till just now 😂 Need to take the decs down but cannot be arsed at the moment. Hope you all have a good day 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.