Downing Street Men #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Years Eve! Me and Whitty will be swinging into the new year on our sex swing...heโ€™s very excited ๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hehe happy New Yearโ€™s Eve. JVT and I will be playing with his train set. He loves his trains ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt will probably be visiting a hospital at some stage today, heโ€™s gone absolutely stir crazy over Christmas not being able to see any nurses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt will probably be visiting a hospital at some stage today, heโ€™s gone absolutely story crazy over Christmas not being able to see any nurses.
Visions of Mattikins dressed up as a deliveroo driver so he can pop in the hospital to get his fix ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy New Year my lovelies, Rishi is currently tallying up what we've spent this year he said we need to cut back next year. :rolleyes: I said' ok honey now where's the Moet?'

• Haha
Happy new year you filthy witches. Thanks for the laughs, piss taking and filth. You are a fab bunch of ladies, looking forward to more fun and frolics in 2021. May the new year be a healthy happy one for you and your loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy new year you lovely honeys.
just taught my 5yo the Macarena and cha cha slide so thats my skills as a parent nailed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
Happy New Year! Just waiting for Matt to come home so we can see the new year in together. He went to visit a hospital about four hours ago and hasnโ€™t been back since. I do hope heโ€™s not chasing the nurses around...

• Haha
Happy New Year! Just waiting for Matt to come home so we can see the new year in together. He went to visit a hospital about four hours ago and hasnโ€™t been back since. I do hope heโ€™s not chasing the nurses around...
Matt coming home to me lol

• Heart
Happy New Year my lovelies, we've had a good witch and laugh over the MP's this last year ,hopefully more of the same next year but may I ask @Platypusfattypus to make Raab's new years resolution to get rid of those bloody naff clothes? that is all! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.