Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if you've heard but My Rishi has come top in a poll of sexiest MP's, The Fanny Harmer came in second. Bad luck for Matt though he was number two in the most unsexiest MP only beaten by PPG himself! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Bribe them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dom totally not putting anything on twitter about Patel. Instead treating us to an insight into his zoom meeting. Though he stupidly originally posted the wrong photo and posted our zoom "meeting" instead. Thankfully deleted that before anyone saw

View attachment 317742
Your sat on his zoom chat, I'm sat on his face. We are not the same. Good morning btw. โคโค

Dont know if you've heard but My Rishi has come top in a poll of sexiest MP's, The Fanny Harmer came in second. Bad luck for Matt though he was number two in the most unsexiest MP only beaten by PPG himself! :ROFLMAO:
Where was Dom?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Britons have voted for the politicians they find the sexiest and top of the list is Chancellor Rishi Sunak.

'Dishi Rishi' topped the poll after 26 per cent of women admitted to fantasising about sleeping with him".

26% - Rishi fans you have some competition!

Raab came in 4th place with 13%

• Wow
Reactions: 1
"Britons have voted for the politicians they find the sexiest and top of the list is Chancellor Rishi Sunak.

'Dishi Rishi' topped the poll after 26 per cent of women admitted to fantasising about sleeping with him".

26% - Rishi fans you have some competition!

Raab came in 4th place with 13%
Thats a fix if I ever saw one!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If it was public knowledge how big Matt is in the trouser department, then heโ€™d be number one easily ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Rishi is on andrew marr show on sunday and also dom in houseof commons on tuesday 11.30am .

Rishi has just been on with Sophy Ridge, heโ€™s different gravy from the other Torys. She didnโ€™t ruffle his feathers at all. Move over Boris, Rishi is in town.

• Heart
Rishi has just been on with Sophy Ridge, heโ€™s different gravy from the other Torys. She didnโ€™t ruffle his feathers at all. Move over Boris, Rishi is in town.
No one ruffles my Rishi's feathers. Anyho how are you lovely ladies and what you up to today? I've just baked a banana loaf and now about to make some lunch while it cools.

Just back from the skate park and about to tackle some lunch. Weโ€™ve put the decs up this morning too for some cheer. Iโ€™ll be fed up of the sight of them come Xmas day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lots of houses near me have got their decorations up early this year. I suppose weโ€˜re all so fed up we just need a bit of festive cheer.

Heโ€™s cool as a cucumber your Rishi, coco. I havenโ€™t stopped, long walk this morning , then assisted youngest with school homework, war time recipes , yum (not), changed all the beds, had a sift through the wardrobes to try and free up some space, hoovered, cleaned bathrooms. Husband cooking dinner ( for a change) . I then want to relax after dinner but youngest wants to paint and I really canโ€™t be arsed to tidy up afterwards.

No Xmas decks for us yet. We will do first week of December, I normally wait till weekend before then they come down before new year. I canโ€™t bear โ€˜stuffโ€™ everywhere and will be fed up of it all. But itโ€™s not about what I want though ...I get that!

No one ruffles my Rishi's feathers. Anyho how are you lovely ladies and what you up to today? I've just baked a banana loaf and now about to make some lunch while it cools.
I've put the tree up and debating whether to order a takeaway! Exciting I know! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.