Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what I fancy though. Curry or something abit different?
Well what I’d really like it Matt Hancock covered in Nutella and Biscoff spread, but seeing as that’s not available it’ll probably be Chinese or Indian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well what I’d really like it Matt Hancock covered in Nutella and Biscoff spread, but seeing as that’s not available it’ll probably be Chinese or Indian.
You poor thing. For a foreign secretary Dom hasn't exactly got a refined pallete so its choices choices!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there a briefing tomorrow? I’m hoping Whitty is ready to get out of the red room and get his little smilie face on the tv 😁

You’ve influenced me and I’m now getting a takeaway too. I’d love an Indian but my son won’t eat that so pizza or Chinese it is. Mmm

It was nice to see matt this morning i dont want tomz to come it been 2 years since my nana died

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
There is currently a long running thread on Mumsnet about Matt, which started off as a blatant attempt to abuse him (call him creepy etc) but now people who’ve actually met him have commented and said that he’s actually nice and is good to work for. Someone who’s brother went to school with him says he was a geek. Awwww ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Matt which as a staunch Labour voter hurts me to say. But it's that's sexy smile it does funny things to me 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Matt which as a staunch Labour voter hurts me to say. But it's that's sexy smile it does funny things to me 😂😂
And me! 😂 His smile is lovely. I think in his own way he means well, but nothing he seems to do ever goes the way it’s intended and that makes him even more endearing. He is so adorably hapless. 😂

• Heart
He does come across as one of the nicer tories but that bar isn't high 😆 I'd rather him for health secretary then Gove

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning honeys! Reminiscing about the good old days of guessing who would be heading the daily briefings. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah my friends / family/ postman thinks i am mad that i need to go and get my eyes tested for liking matt i am used to it

Dom in house of commons tomz after matt at 11.30 then rishi in on wednesday

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.