Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matts pink tie is far too long ( I’m watching the parliament debate) . I’m hoping they vote a no lockdown 😊

Reactions: 2
I feel worse about this lockdown than the previous one. It’s all if what’s and maybes. Matty couldn’t convince me of very much, bed room antics aside! There’s no conviction. I guess this should be on the ‘Rona thread but it’s not!

Boris‘s shirt looks big on him. The morning jog is working

Yeah I feel like that too.
going to mums in a bit to celebrate her birthday early as we can’t visit in lockdown so small box of fireworks in the garden and takeaway as a last treat before we batten down the hatches again. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I feel like that too.
going to mums in a bit to celebrate her birthday early as we can’t visit in lockdown so small box of fireworks in the garden and takeaway as a last treat before we batten down the hatches again. Ugh.
Did you manage to go away in half term?

Reactions: 1
Did you manage to go away in half term?
yeah we did, just to a caravan in Devon (which was postponed from April original lockdown) and we had some lovely beach walks, fish and chips and cream teas and just chilled and kept away from people 😂 Much needed! ❤

• Heart
In Wales people have managed to get around the circuit breaker lockdown. It’s definitely nowhere near as quiet on the roads as it was in the last one for example. I think it’s only non essential shops and pubs that are closed.

Reactions: 2
It's felt business as normal round here. Town wasn't busy, the roads are the same as usual. Just aware that things are closing down through my kids clubs, my youngest had his last karate lesson today for a Month, and my daughters dance class has closed now. Feel sad for them.

• Sad
yeah we did, just to a caravan in Devon (which was postponed from April original lockdown) and we had some lovely beach walks, fish and chips and cream teas and just chilled and kept away from people 😂 Much needed! ❤
Ahh fab news 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Felt crap all day with this head cold glad to see matt today in house of commons cheered me up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Felt crap all day with this head cold glad to see matt today in house of commons cheered me up
Its always nice to see Matt in the commons, but I’d much rather see him in person. Ideally on top of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.