Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ladies Ive had a word with Rishi and hes agreed that if you wish you and your MP can all come and lockdown in our Yorkshire mansion. I have told him there will be a few rules though....

One of the spare rooms in the west wing will need to be turned into a red room for Whitty and @cushtybert
We will need to add caramel waffles to the shopping list
block all tv shows featuring Greg Davies
and if SIR Fanny harmer and @Blue raspberry slush pupp decides to join us we will need to keep the heating on so Kiers feet dont get cold in his sandals.
That's very kind of you and Rishi :) Is there room for me and my two favourite French-speaking prime ministers? #whychoose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's very kind of you and Rishi :) Is there room for me and my two favourite French-speaking prime ministers? #whychoose?
Oh of course if they are easy on the eye they are welcome (just dont tell Rishi I said that)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PPG is on Andrew Marr wearing a GREEN coloured tie :unsure: well thats not a nod for tattle as tattle is blue and us downing street honeys are honey coloured obv...ahh yes of course green=jealously, jealously that he's not in our top totty tory list!:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d forgotten all about Winston until I saw the post earlier about coco and rishis mansion πŸ˜‚ gotta love that goat. But poor Winnie has been forgotten by filthy cushty and Whitty. Who’s looking after the poor mite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.