Downing Street Men #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like you can't be a politician unless you dress like a dick. I can't find Dom in sandals but I can find him with a rucksack 😩

3348.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like you can't be a politician unless you dress like a dick. I can't find Dom in sandals but I can find him with a rucksack 😩

View attachment 208772
Still looks hot.

roll on 1st september when they back in house of commons

has anyone seen the news paper off matt on wales???

look what i found!!@
Oh Matt you absolute geek.:sick:

Rounded but not wobbly and it has to be smaller than mine 😂
oh yes 100% agree cant be wobbly.

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a geek. I’m a geek!

But I still wouldn’t be seen dead in Crocs!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mr Falkor bought Crocs at the start of lockdown. There were nearly divorce papers served when he got into the habit of squeaking them together as he was watching telly in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are supposed to be really comfy, but they are just so bleeping ugly I could never bring myself to buy a pair!

Crocs are fine if you are under the age of 7. On a grown man there are no positives....what was he thinking. I wonder if his wife bought them to make him look like a dick, mission accomplished

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.