Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ok bit of a update..so I met with my date for a coffee and I dont fancy him and dont want to meet up for the date we have planned how do I let him down gently?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Falkor

VIP Member
Mr Falkor bought Crocs at the start of lockdown. There were nearly divorce papers served when he got into the habit of squeaking them together as he was watching telly in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cushtybert

VIP Member
I had a dream about Whitty!!! We were at a party at Jenny’s house and everyone had to draw a straw to see who had to sleep in the 2 man tent in her garden as there wasn’t room for all the guests in her house. Anyway I drew one and so did Whitty, lots of men in suits were patting him on the back saying well done old chap so I think it was a set up.
he was extremely polite and waited outside while I got undressed then I called him in, Jenny only provided one double sleeping bag ( love Jenny!! 😂) so we had to snuggle in together, just as it started getting interesting my bloody alarm woke me up!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Kissing (and probably other things)
BJ - a slobbering old lab, Rishi - a pedigree springer, Raab - an aggressive pointer, Whitty a skillful whippet, Matt - an eager little cocker, Kier - a masterful German Shepherd.
Please excuse the doggy style references 😜🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
My fanfiction would see me being a journalist sent to grill Raab over his latest ham fisted attempt on something foreigny (already highbrow fiction as you can see). We totally don't hit it off, I'm too Liberal and feminist for him (I'm writing for the guardian ffs) but the spark is there and we both struggle to fight it.

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Ok bit of a update..so I met with my date for a coffee and I dont fancy him and dont want to meet up for the date we have planned how do I let him down gently?
Make it clear so you don’t have to tie yourself in knots, just say it was lovely meeting you but having given the next date some thought you don’t think you are well suited. Wish him all the best, job done !

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Oh my god! 🔥

Macron is fit!!!!

Have had a fab time. He'd booked a motor boat hire on a lake (we are currently in the Lake District, and had even done a picnic with olives, cheese and baguette and wine. Perfect. Then dinner tonight and a hotel room.
Happy anniversary - it's my 9th wedding anniversary! Mr F and I were inflating a tractor tyre (not a euphemism!) at 7am this morning, as I was supposed to be carting bales of hay about today, but it rained so I've had to postpone the baler coming and am crossing my fingers he's free on Sunday. Mr F has gone off west to lay a patio and we have pizza booked tonight from the place near us that does the most amazing handmade ones, cooked in a wood-fired oven.
Happy anniversary, what a good day to get married on. Love wood fired pizza, enjoy xx

Looks like Gavin Williamson might be sacked before Matt after today’s farce with the A Level results!
Im sick of hearing his weird voice

Falkor

VIP Member
I had a dream about Whitty!!! We were at a party at Jenny’s house and everyone had to draw a straw to see who had to sleep in the 2 man tent in her garden as there wasn’t room for all the guests in her house. Anyway I drew one and so did Whitty, lots of men in suits were patting him on the back saying well done old chap so I think it was a set up.
he was extremely polite and waited outside while I got undressed then I called him in, Jenny only provided one double sleeping bag ( love Jenny!! 😂) so we had to snuggle in together, just as it started getting interesting my bloody alarm woke me up!!! 😂😂😂
Right, this is getting long and I'm honestly not sure how much admin will let me get away with, so let's see if anyone objects to this and if they don't, I'll carry on! In the meantime, this might jumpstart @cushtybert's dreams tonight :)

Cushtybert twirled the short straw between her fingers as one by one each man drew another from the bunch until finally there were only two left. ‘You first, old chap,’ said Michael Gove, a lecherous gleam in his eye as he gestured for Chris Whitty to take his pick.

Cushtybert held her breath. There was a thin trail of saliva sliming its way down Gove’s chin. ‘Please, not him,’ she thought. ‘I’d rather sleep under the hedge.’ Whitty’s hand hovered for a moment and then plucked a straw decisively.

Short. Gove’s face fell and Whitty beamed. ‘Well done, old chap,’ said Boris, thumping him on the back. Raab shook his hand. ‘You lucky sod. Have fun.’ ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t,’ said Rishi. Cushtybert smiled as she saw Hancock discretely palm Whitty a condom.

Finally Jenny shepherded the others towards their beds and left them alone. Whitty met Cushtybert’s eyes for the first time since he’d drawn his lot and gave her a shy smile. ‘Shall we?’ he said, offering her his arm.

Cushtybert slipped her arm through his and they walked to the far end of Jenny’s garden, where a two-man tent had been set up. The full summer moon shone down on them and somewhere in the woods beyond an owl called to its mate. Cushtybert unzipped the tent and used the light from her phone to look around. ‘Chris, there’s only one sleeping bag. We’re going to have to share.’

Even in the moonlight she could see his cheeks darken into a blush. ‘You’d better get in first. I’ll wait out here while you sort yourself out.’

She undressed quickly, then pulled a t-shirt out of her bag and slipped it on, along with a clean pair of knickers. Wriggling down inside the bag, she called out, ‘Ready.’

He unzipped the flap and ducked inside, his height making him stoop at an awkward angle. Hanging his jacket from a hook on the tent pole, he removed his clothes with quick, precise movements until he was down to his black boxers and…

‘What on earth is that?’ asked Cushtybert, propping herself up on one elbow and trying to make out the strapping covering Whitty’s chest.

‘Leather body harness. I find it makes boring meetings a little less tedious. Help me take it off?’

Turning her phone torch back on so she could see properly, Cushtybert unthreaded straps and buckles at his direction until the leather harness was dismantled and packed away in its own little carry case. She turned the light back off and Whitty took advantage of the sudden darkness while their eyes adjusted to change his boxers.

He got in beside her and there was some awkward twisting around before they settled on a spooning position that seemed the most comfortable option in their cramped quarters. ‘Okay?’ Whitty asked?

‘Fine, but could you just slide your arm under my neck? Your shoulder’s digging into my back.’

He did so and the movement brought his body more snugly into contact with hers. She could feel his breath soft and warm on the back of her neck and the thought of his mouth being so close to her skin sent a shiver through her.

‘Cold?’ he murmured into her ear. She made a noncommittal noise and he wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her in hard against him. ‘I’ll keep you warm. Goodnight, Cushtybert. Sleep well. Sweet dreams.’ He touched his lips to her shoulder and she felt herself getting wet.

‘This is torture,’ she thought. His hand had come to rest just below her breast and she wanted nothing more than for him to slide it upwards, for his long supple fingers to stroke her nipples to attention and then trail back down to slip between her legs. Sleep was the last thing on her mind.

To be continued.... (if allowed/wanted!)

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
I've been working my way through Iplayer and have been watching old have I got news for you 😆 to be fair I really like the programme anyway but it's been funny seeing it through my new tory lover eyes

We need Falkor and her literotica 😆
Sorry, had some unexpected work to get through and didn't start writing until about half an hour ago!! Short installment this evening :)

Cushtybert lay wide awake in the sleeping bag, listening to Whitty’s soft, even breathing behind her. Surely he couldn’t have gone to sleep that quickly? She shifted her position slightly, trying to get comfortable under his arm, and in doing so managed to press her buttocks more firmly into his crotch. ‘Not helping with the sleep situation, Cushty,’ she thought.

Behind her she felt a twitch. Was Whitty really asleep or just pretending? She pushed back gently against him again. There. Even through two layers of material there was definitely an answering pressure from his hips. Emboldened, she ran her hand down over his forearm and moved his hand a couple of inches further up her body to cup her breast through her t-shirt.

She heard him catch his breath. Then, slowly, he started to massage her breast, moving his fingertips in tiny circles, working his way upwards towards her nipple, which had stiffened in anticipation. His fingers were warm through the cloth and as they finally found their target she felt his cock harden and dig into the small of her back.

‘I think you’re a little overdressed,’ he muttered into her ear. Smiling to herself in the dark, Cushtybert sat up and stripped off the t-shirt, then burrowed back down into the bag, this time facing Whitty. ‘Better?’ she asked.

‘For now,’ he said, wrapping his arms back around her. Very gently he brushed his lips over hers. ‘We’ve got all night.’

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha