Downing Street Men #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don’t understand arses. I genuinely don’t get what people see in arses? An arse is an arse to me. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all🤷‍♀️
I literally want to bite it. I love a good arse to grab hold off too. Love a good arm too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See I don’t understand arses. I genuinely don’t get what people see in arses? An arse is an arse to me. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all🤷‍♀️
Oh no no one wants a flat arse thats one of the most unattractive thing in a man.

Reactions: 3
There's a fairly persistent rumour that they separated earlier this year, it just hasn't been made public yet - you may be in with a chance.
I bet there will be a stampede if he ever comes on the market!

Reactions: 1
I asked for that after taking the piss and saying that Dom probably wears Crocs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.