• Trump

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Putin

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...

Rishi 'The dishy' Sunak
Dominic 'The Bastard' Raab
Matt 'The darling' Hancock
Chris 'The wonderful' Whitty
Boris 'The bumbling' Johnson

all talk of other PM's is welcomed.

update for people new to this thread....

we discussed Kier Starmers sandal of choice
Whether Matt will be getting the sack after his disaster with the Test and trace app etc
Who will be going for a half priced meal thanks to Rishi
Where they have gone off on their holidays:sick:
and no one is still willing to share a hot tub with Gove aka PPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@Gym&Tonic no it was about test and trace i only been on twitter and saw it he should be enjoying his self he is on holiday but i bet he working hard

so happy i got thursday off yay and just working friday and saturday this week so happy!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...

Rishi 'The dishy' Sunak
Dominic 'The Bastard' Raab
Matt 'The darling' Hancock
Chris 'The wonderful' Whitty
Boris 'The bumbling' Johnson

all talk of other PM's is welcomed.

update for people new to this thread....

we discussed Kier Starmers sandal of choice
Whether Matt will be getting the sack after his disaster with the Test and trace app etc
Who will be going for a half priced meal thanks to Rishi
Where they have gone off on their holidays:sick:
and no one is still willing to share a hot tub with Gove aka PPG
SIR kier starmer ( the fanny harmer ) if you don’t mind using his official title 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh, that was a tough vote. Much as I love Macron even more at the moment for sending help to the Mauritians, who are dealing with a big oil spill from a Japanese tanker, I've had to go Trudeau for that 🍑

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i bet he working really hard and not having a break with his kids feel sorry for matt trying to do his best with this vircus
if i was matt's wife ( i wish) i would tell him to have a break and enjoy urself with me n kids

Oooh, that was a tough vote. Much as I love Macron even more at the moment for sending help to the Mauritians, who are dealing with a big oil spill from a Japanese tanker, I've had to go Trudeau for that 🍑
That arse is a work of art. His wife is so so so lucky.

See I don’t understand arses. I genuinely don’t get what people see in arses? An arse is an arse to me. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.