Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been moving two trailer-loads of flagstone - Mr Falkor has got the bug for a patio and a friend had some piles of old flag on her farm she didn't want, so we went and collected it. Good workout!
Out of interest which of our fab five is your fav?

Out of interest which of our fab five is your fav?
Er, I started out with a sympathy shag for Boris (I was the one who said it would be like snagging an enthusiastic Labrador) and the switched allegiance to Matt when I saw the horse photos! That said, I do like a man in finance, so could be tempted by Rishi.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Er, I started out with a sympathy shag for Boris (I was the one who said it would be like snagging an enthusiastic Labrador) and the switched allegiance to Matt when I saw the horse photos! That said, I do like a man in finance, so could be tempted by Rishi.
Boris will be happy with that as nobody else wants him.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's Boris being criticised, not Matt. He should have ensured they were chaired by a senior minister not involved in the decision making process
oh right it said matt and thought he going to be sacked!!

It's Boris being criticised, not Matt. He should have ensured they were chaired by a senior minister not involved in the decision making process
sorry to be a pain x

Last edited:
I'll be glad when The Andrew Marr and Peston shows are back. never thought id say that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What's really annoying is that my brother is a senior civil servant and has worked in the Cabinet Office and he steadfastly refuses to give me any gossip. I did hear from a female friend, though, that if you catch Boris's eye he has a way of turning on the charm that makes you feel like the only person in the room, even if there are a few hundred people there. Add that to the power of being PM and I imagine it's probably a fairly heady combination.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I still want to know who the witch that shagged Matt is.

What's really annoying is that my brother is a senior civil servant and has worked in the Cabinet Office and he steadfastly refuses to give me any gossip. I did hear from a female friend, though, that if you catch Boris's eye he has a way of turning on the charm that makes you feel like the only person in the room, even if there are a few hundred people there. Add that to the power of being PM and I imagine it's probably a fairly heady combination.
I can well believe this. How else would he manage to pull all these attractive young women?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we bribe him?

My husband has a friend who makes you feel like that. He is attractive anyway but it's the way he makes you feel like you are the only person there that makes him more attractive.

Reactions: 2
Ok so new plan, we need to get your brother to get us honeys to meet Bojo
πŸ˜¬πŸ™ŒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.