Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Night, Jo, sweet dreams of Matt :)

Ok so new plan, we need to get your brother to get us honeys to meet Bojo
πŸ˜¬πŸ™ŒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
That might be tricky! He did arrange for our mum to have her photo taken on the doorstep of Number 10, but getting inside is a bit harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That might be tricky! He did arrange for our mum to have her photo taken on the doorstep of Number 10, but getting inside is a bit harder.
Outside is a good start, we can shout loudly for Bojo to hear πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I love a challenge. If Boris knew a bunch of women were there wanting to see more he'd surely want to meet us πŸ˜†

Outside is a good start, we can shout loudly for Bojo to hear πŸ˜‚
What do we want
Sex with our favourite mp
When do we want it
Now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a challenge. If Boris knew a bunch of women were there wanting to see more he'd surely want to meet us πŸ˜†

What do we want
Sex with our favourite mp
When do we want it
Now
we are the downing st honeys
fans of the fab five
and we're hear the give you
the s**g of your lives

that should get Bojo's attention:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
afternoon peeps had a weird dream i got this letter through the post from matt saying i been invited to a party of his and got to dress up smartly, so i got there and matt was dressed up in a peguin suit and he was dancing with his wife and saw me sitting on on my own and came over to ask me do u want to dance with me i said yes plz and we danced all nite long that all i remember!!

Morning all, hope you slept well.(y)
not bad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He looks like he's been sent to sit on the naughty chair to think about the naughty things he has done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I not seen this pic before 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Awwwww! Matt stop being so cute!

He looks like he's been sent to sit on the naughty chair to think about the naughty things he has done
Yes. All those visits to β€˜Suffolk’ to β€˜open GP surgeries’ πŸ˜‰

Or maybe it was when his wife found out he’s been banging one his staff members?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Awwwww! Matt stop being so cute!
i know!!

Yes. All those visits to β€˜Suffolk’ to β€˜open GP surgeries’ πŸ˜‰

Or maybe it was when his wife found out he’s been banging one his staff members?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.