Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! Did we all manage to sleep with the heat? I had the fan on all night and no quilt, and slept relatively well, all things considered 😊

Reactions: 1
Morning! Did we all manage to sleep with the heat? I had the fan on all night and no quilt, and slept relatively well, all things considered 😊
Morning I did but woke at 2am too hot so I threw my duvet off then I was ok.:giggle:

Morning all. Sleep was tough despite the fan on all night. Cat was a pain in the arse too walking all over me at 6am. Maybe I should send her to Downing Street to be chief mouser now there’s a vacancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
morning guys hope ur all well? i slept okish dreamed of matt as usaual

Ive only dreamt of Rishi once and that wasn't a sexy dream:rolleyes: anyho whats everyone upto today? Ive just go back from my friends so Im having a browse on here before I go and do some cleaning.

Reactions: 2
I just spent 3 hours building a Lego robot with my son which was actually quite calming. Got a cottage pie in the oven as I couldn’t face doing a whole roast and going to go visit my bf later this afternoon.

Afternoon everyone, been out for a lovely walk this morning round loads of fields with the family, back now to get some lunch and flop out as it’s beginning to get very hot here. 😊

We went to my husbands great grandads place as it is his 98th birthday and he wanted his family around. I know there's a pandemic etc but he lost his wife of 70 years a month ago, he knows the risks and he wanted us there so we went plus there was only a few of us going and we've all been pretty careful. It was lively, the guy is a legend and he had the best time so I'm happy. I need to start packing as we are going away for a few nights and I've got nothing sorted

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been moving two trailer-loads of flagstone - Mr Falkor has got the bug for a patio and a friend had some piles of old flag on her farm she didn't want, so we went and collected it. Good workout!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.