Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone’s had a good day, just had a takeaway and now I’m so full up I can’t move 🤢

Reactions: 1
I can see his little face splashing on the beach in his pink shorts and making sandcastles.
Hahahaha I can picture that.

Went on a 5 mile walk along the canal with a quick detour to a beer garden. Went along the canal and the dog "fell" into the canal twice. I'm not taking him again, he's an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just back from a three mile walk with my boy. Sat by a duck pond and dangled our feet in to cool down and munched on some blackberries on the way home though the fields. Lovely jubbly. House is like an oven now though 🥵

Reactions: 4
Aw Palmerston the foreign office cat is retiring.

Screenshot_20200808_200322.jpg

So I guess this means they need a new pussy in the building 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what the medical would be like to pass? What will Whitty have up his sleeve.....or up any other places 😬:m

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if the Department of Health and Social Care has a resident pussy? Of the feline variety obviously!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Matt would love a pussy I’m sure, we all know how much he loves animals. It would be a great photo op of him posing stroking a cute fluffy pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.