Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Cameron once knocked on my cousins front door and he told him to duck offπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I want Rishi in my area.:love:
I bet you do πŸ˜‰

I’m crap at meeting famous people, I once met Ken Barlow..he asked me my name and I couldn’t remember it, my mum had to answer for me. I don’t even like him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what the hell would I be like if I met Whitty...oh I know I’d be like Mattikins and the interviewer outside the hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet you do πŸ˜‰

I’m crap at meeting famous people, I once met Ken Barlow..he asked me my name and I couldn’t remember it, my mum had to answer for me. I don’t even like him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what the hell would I be like if I met Whitty...oh I know I’d be like Mattikins and the interviewer outside the hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I get ridiculously starstruck. I've met a few famous people (mainly footballers and f1 drivers) and just make an arse of myself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would be gutted if there was any dirt on Sir Keir, I really want him to be one the good guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would be gutted if there was any dirt on Sir Keir, I really want him to be one the good guys!
Given that they've tried to smear his name and could only come up with the donkey sanctuary I think theres either none or he's very good at hiding. I really like him. I liked Corbyns approach but his policies were a bit too left for me (I'm central, slight lean to the left) so Starmer is more my thing.

Reactions: 2
Yep, I’m slightly left of centre as well. Still thought the press were vile about Corbyn though. They trashed him. Then you have Boris, a man who’s on record making racist and homophobic statements, was recorded making threats to have a journalist beaten up and has an appalling attitude towards women. And they let him get away with it 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.