Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my fellow filthy fillies 😘

No chance of morning politics shows here, kids TV rules the roost on Sunday mornings. I’ll play catch up later.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
OH.MY.SWEET.BABY.JESUS
I had a dream about Dominic Raab and you guys. I ended up having sex with him (more than once) and then we fell in love!!

What the duck is this thread doing to me??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone - hope you're all ok today.

I'm out for lunch later 😊

Reactions: 3
It’s ALLLLLLLLLL the story’s fault!! And I’m not even in it ffs 🤣🤣
Not even just a shag though,I had to fall in love with the fella 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank your lucky stars it wasnt Give you fell in love with. :giggle:

Ooh hes wearing his honey coloured tie. 'Hi dirty Dom'👋 his eyes are looking extra twinkly today🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
morning guys feeling a bit better thank God going to take it easy , and had a wonderful dream of Matt!

• Heart
I'm still waiting to watch my man, smallest child is insisting on watching Peppa Pig. Daddy pig isn't doing it for me the same way the foreign secretary would.

OH.MY.SWEET.BABY.JESUS
I had a dream about Dominic Raab and you guys. I ended up having sex with him (more than once) and then we fell in love!!

Thank your lucky stars it wasnt Give you fell in love with. :giggle:

Ooh hes wearing his honey coloured tie. 'Hi dirty Dom'👋 his eyes are looking extra twinkly today🥰
I want to see!!!!!!

• Haha
OH.MY.SWEET.BABY.JESUS

You can’t like a man who wears those type of sandals that’s why Dom is creeping into your brain 😂😂😂
Morning everyone - hope you're all ok today.

I'm out for lunch later 😊
Hope you have a lovely lunch 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.