Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question about preference of pants needs to be asked in next instalment of 50 shades at no.10
We need to know this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s really close to me (half hr drive) I’ll check it out when I have free time next 👍🏻
I went out walking and had to rescue my dog from the canal. He is a sausage dog so can't get out. I was soaking wet
omg I love sausage dogs, hope yours is ok and that your ok after that x

'Hey wait for me' platypusfattypus shouts to the others as they head to Rishi's office
Renegaderancer 'ahh shes back, so how was it?'
platypusfattypus 'I'll tell you later' she says as a member of staff walks past
coconochanel 'oh come on don't be a spoilsport'
gym&tonic 'yeah come on how big was it?'
Jo30 'I bet its not as big as Matts'
Renegadedancer 'how would you know you've not seen Matts'
Bordofthegram 'she hasnt but I have'
coconochanel 'well...'
platypusfattypus 'lets just say its no chipolata'
'yes but has it got girth?' renegadedancer says as Rishi opens his office door

*back in Whitty's red room*

'Sadly I think Im going to have to free you from my red room and let you go and find the others'
cushtybert 'yes I better go back soon or they might start to worry'
'can I see you again someday?'
cushtybert 'yes of course you can'
'really?'
cushtybert 'yes, I will leave you my number'
'Thank you. when your dressed I will walk you back to no10'
cushtybert ' thank you I would like that very much' she says as he starts to untie her.
Nooo I don’t want to leave!!! 😂😍🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, it was actually quite funny once I'd got him out. He's currently snoring in his bed cuddling his favourite toy, a mini Donald Trump

Nooo I don’t want to leave!!! 😂😍🙌🙌🙌
I wonder if you get to sneak back in. Im loving the story and can't wait for the next instalment.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, it was actually quite funny once I'd got him out. He's currently snoring in his bed cuddling his favourite toy, a mini Donald Trump

I wonder if you get to sneak back in. Im loving the story and can't wait for the next instalment.
I hope it’s a ‘fantastic’ ‘amazing’ ‘fabulous’ Donald Trump Toy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_20200716_211734.jpg

It's a terrific toy and it does a terrific job. Amazing. Fantastic. It's been said it's the best toy, the fake media won't say it but I've heard it said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
*in Rishi's office*
'sit down ladies, would any of you like a drink?'
Jo30' we've bought you some Yorkshire tea'
Rishi laughing 'oh that's great, I will make good use of that'
coconochanel 'it was a toss up between those or a baby Lamb'
Rishi 'well I think you made the right choice. so how are you finding your tour of no10?'
Lucyxxx 'oh we love it, its a lot bigger then I imagined'
gym&tonic 'everyone has been so nice and friendly'
Rishi 'I hear you've made quite an impression'
coconochanel 'the feelings mutual'
Rishi Boris has taken quite a shine to you coco, should I be worried?'
coconochanel 'definitely not I only have eyes for you Chancellor'
Rishi 'Thats good to hear' he says as theres a knock on the door.
'
come in'
Cushtybert 'sorry Im late Ive just got back from meeting Mr Whitty'
Rishi 'oh no problem you must be cushtybert'
cushtybert 'yes nice to meet you Mr Sunak'
Rishi ' nice to meet you too, dont be shy sit down and help yourself to refreshments'
Cushtybert 'I will stand if that's ok with you'
Rishi looking a bit puzzled 'sure'.

*meanwhile in Boris's office*
How dare you go running off telling tales to Stermer of all people'
Gove 'I wasn't telling tales and I thought he might be able to talk some sense into you'
'talk some sense into me? I will not tolerate such behaviour from a member of my cabinet'
Gove 'Well Im sorry Prime Minister but its just not right you letting people in to meet MP's its a security issue if nothing else'
'Ive never heard such nonsense, they arn't a security threat they are our fans the barmy army, devotes or whatever you want to call them waving the flag for all things Tory and giving us a boost and some moral support and when the press and everyone else are on our backs criticizing our every move.'
Gove 'Ive never heard such rubbish moral support, giving you a boost did you forget they called you a sweaty Labrador?'
Boris 'ah yes they did didn't they... which one of them was it can you remember? cant have been coco she's too nice, Im sure she had a twinkle in her eye when she gave me a hug'
Gove 'I have no idea and frankly I dont care. but you want to be careful before your generosity comes back to bite you.'
'dont be so bitter ,if they had added you to the list you'd be greeting them with open arms'
Gove ' I couldn't care less about some desperate housewifes sex lists, unlike the rest of this cabinet Im trying to get this tory party's reputation back' he says before walking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.