Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise she was a professional. I’m that case would she seriously risk it all (money laundering, fraud) for the “insta” narcissistic life?

Reactions: 1
I was expecting to see a turnover of at least a million on companies house! this is shocking

Me too! Turnover at least £1m with a profit of £400k ish they must be running it in someone else’s name. Donnna was a director of 2 companies but again made nothing and they are now dissolved. This “Boss Babe” persona is a load of crap!! There’s a reason why Nails Inc gave up the Harvey Nichols stores. Probably because they make no money.

Reactions: 2
Only Teo is named on companies house.

why isn’t Donna on there?

if she is the “boss”?

• Wow
how comes this coffee place doesn't come up on companies house.. hmm interesting

ive been doing some digging and on another forum they've said "Donna’s husband goes by “abbey bank” . He is a major fraud boy in London that’s why he married Donna to launder money although Donna’s father is rich, I have a feeling he is the one that has been opening new branches for her" omg the plot thickens!
Donnas father is not rich

Me too! Turnover at least £1m with a profit of £400k ish they must be running it in someone else’s name. Donnna was a director of 2 companies but again made nothing and they are now dissolved. This “Boss Babe” persona is a load of crap!! There’s a reason why Nails Inc gave up the Harvey Nichols stores. Probably because they make no money.
nails inc went bust because they didn't keep up with the times tbh nail'd it does way better in terms of social media presence and people actually wanting to go there so I'm sure they'll do better at Harvey nics

Wow followed her for a while, always thought it was suspicous she never posted her ‘partner’. Really can’t believe anything you see online.

Anyone know anything about her friend nicolelouisef?

Yes they have used a lot of influencers. Every time I walk past their London stores they are empty, you might see the odd dolled up over done pouty lipped influencer in there (for free). I just don’t understand how they survive and how they grew so fast.

nail shops are not as busy as per pandemic. There’s are less busy.

yes they have hype on social media but they don’t have customers. Not enough. So how are they running?

Yes they have used a lot of influencers. Every time I walk past their London stores they are empty, you might see the odd dolled up over done pouty lipped influencer in there (for free). I just don’t understand how they survive and how they grew so fast.

yes they have hype on social media but they don’t have customers. Not enough. So how are they running?
unfortunately the downside of having an "instagram baddie" business model is that regular people feel scared to go in - I will say though the clapham branch is always busy

Reactions: 4
I’ve been to the one in Clapham. Average nail salon, nothing special, super hyped and it was absolutely cramped in there. Girls were very bitchy. I went around 2015/2016. Oh and they charged you £1 to use card machine. I knew another girl who also visited a branch and she was shocked at how much they charge and how below average they are.

Have a look at the Google reviews. All talk about how the Instagram image doesn’t fit reality & the nail polish chips.

I went there once & would not go back.

mid they don’t get repeat custom, overload the place with bitoxed freeloaders - how an earthcan one shop survive? Let alone expand?

Babe just google hushpuppi and you will understand
That is her husbands best friend
That’s all that needs to be said

If it was only a very short stay in prison then it could be for perverting the course of justice? Money laundering or fraud she would of got a much longer sentence. I saw the other day on her Q&A’s that she’s selling “mentoring” tickets. To do what?? Mentor on how to pull the wool over followers eyes on Instagram? I certainly don’t see her as this successful “Boss Babe” anymore. She should just turn her Instagram into a fashion one now (she has good taste) and stop talking tit.

If it was only a very short stay in prison then it could be for perverting the course of justice? Money laundering or fraud she would of got a much longer sentence. I saw the other day on her Q&A’s that she’s selling “mentoring” tickets. To do what?? Mentor on how to pull the wool over followers eyes on Instagram? I certainly don’t see her as this successful “Boss Babe” anymore. She should just turn her Instagram into a fashion one now (she has good taste) and stop talking tit.
I agree, she even went to the London college of fashion so she should defo stick to fashion