Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personal insta inailedit owner of Naild’it nail salons

How can she open so many nail shops when the application is cr-p ...the polish they use chips off after a day...

So they wouldn’t get repeat customers.
Theyre instafamous so a lot of visitors to London would go there when they see instafamous people getting their nails done there. One of her salons is around the corner from me and it is always busy to be fair. But if you look at the appointments online there’s always availability so a lot of it I would say is passing trade, it looks pretty so people are drawn in. The few times I’ve been I’ve asked for the same girl but I can’t think of a single time I’ve been in there and there wasn’t someone complaining.

From the previous thread: “Lol they defo want to be like the woman from nail’d it!
But don’t be fooled guys I don’t know if you have her on insta her name is Donna mihalayhova and she owns the nails franchise called we nailed it, she’s always in Dubai, head to toe in designer, she used to drive a velvet Range Rover sport but she and her husband now drive a rolls Royce.
The money she spends and the popularity of her nail shops don’t add up. That is because heR husband is a well known nigerian fraudster and she is currently laundering money through her nails salons as a way to clean his money for him.”

Continue the tea here so we don’t derail the other threads 💅🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the salons might be full because she gives out freebies to influencers.

I’m also surprised they are still running after being closed over lockdown. It’s a young business.

Reactions: 1
The first one in Clapham is about 5 years old now. The one near me maybe 2 or 3.

She acts like her marriage/hubby are perfect but they were on the brink of divorce last year

Reactions: 3
The usual tit cheating etc. Ive just read elsewhere people saying they did actually get divorced. I didn’t realise as I fell out with her last year and unfollowed her so I didn’t know it had actually happened and hadn’t asked anyone about her. But yeh it was an unstable relationship and they were hardly ever together she was always home alone. I think she was ashamed of him anyway but liked the money and investments he made in her.

BTW I checked over there to see if anyone was saying what I knew and the real tea was out, but nothing 😂 so gonna have to be careful what I say unfortunately.

Last edited:
But she’s back with him now!
This is her personal insta.

The usual tit cheating etc. Ive just read elsewhere people saying they did actually get divorced. I didn’t realise as I fell out with her last year and unfollowed her so I didn’t know it had actually happened and hadn’t asked anyone about her. But yeh it was an unstable relationship and they were hardly ever together she was always home alone. I think she was ashamed of him anyway but liked the money and investments he made in her.

BTW I checked over there to see if anyone was saying what I knew and the real tea was out, but nothing 😂 so gonna have to be careful what I say unfortunately.
How is she like in real life?
She gives me bitchey vibes like the topic always has to be about her and her life

But she’s back with him now!
This is her personal insta.

How is she like in real life?
She gives me bitchey vibes like the topic always has to be about her and her life
Yeh I used to follow her personal account but unfollowed over some drama and her account is private but I did notice last night that she still had wife in the bio. I do know girls who are still friendly with her but I haven’t seen any of them this year because of the situation and it’s not something I’d ask over WhatsApp or whatever.

So do you guys follow her personal account? She’s such a cringe show off on there and that’s exactly what she’s like in real life. She can be ‘sweet’ but it’s all fake she’s all about herself. She’s REALLY tight as well I could tell so many stories on that front but that would give me away 🙈 Her and her friends all have jailbird/criminal partners (mostly African guys) she’s a bit ghetto when you strip it all back and most of the business acumen comes from her sister she’s just got the most front because of her husbands money going into it. She’s no ‘girl boss’ really.

Reactions: 5
Yeh I used to follow her personal account but unfollowed over some drama and her account is private but I did notice last night that she still had wife in the bio. I do know girls who are still friendly with her but I haven’t seen any of them this year because of the situation and it’s not something I’d ask over WhatsApp or whatever.

So do you guys follow her personal account? She’s such a cringe show off on there and that’s exactly what she’s like in real life. She can be ‘sweet’ but it’s all fake she’s all about herself. She’s REALLY tight as well I could tell so many stories on that front but that would give me away 🙈 Her and her friends all have jailbird/criminal partners (mostly African guys) she’s a bit ghetto when you strip it all back and most of the business acumen comes from her sister she’s just got the most front because of her husbands money going into it. She’s no ‘girl boss’ really.
Yeah she’s put wife on her I nailed it account bio I follow her there but not on her real mrs shot account.
She seems like such a show off.
for the amount of birkins and designer stuff she has I can’t believe she’s tight.

I remember her man from back in the day I think he used to call himself abbey ranks or abbey banks or something like that, I know he does fraud because I know people around him and he also used to be close with a guy called hush puppi who is now in prison for 355 million dollar fraud.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s put wife on her I nailed it account bio I follow her there but not on her real mrs shot account.
She seems like such a show off.
for the amount of birkins and designer stuff she has I can’t believe she’s tight.

I remember her man from back in the day I think he used to call himself abbey ranks or abbey banks or something like that, I know he does fraud because I know people around him and he also used to be close with a guy called hush puppi who is now in prison for 355 million dollar fraud.
I never followed that Mrs Shot account I think that came this year. As I say last year it was almost in divorce. She’s such a fake I’m actually crying 😂 does she show him on her inailedit account now?

Wish you had inbox privileges I would message you the stories she’s honestly so tight when it comes to anything other than buying herself bags. She’s a beg for freebies too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never followed that Mrs Shot account I think that came this year. As I say last year it was almost in divorce. She’s such a fake I’m actually crying 😂 does she show him on her inailedit account now?

Wish you had inbox privileges I would message you the stories she’s honestly so tight when it comes to anything other than buying herself bags. She’s a beg for freebies too.
Lmao no she only shows his hand and watch or like her practically rubbing his dick it’s so weird but she will never show his face lol, I can tell she’s a fake!

omg wish I did too, would love to hear more 👀

Cringe. She thinks she’s so high class but she’s sooooo trashy. What was that velvet Range Rover!! I gagged every time I saw it! Whenever it was parked up by my flat I would see people looking at it like wtf 😂 Money can’t buy class. It’s great she managed to loose the weight because she looks very different now and I think she was very insecure but take away the bags and jewels she doesn’t look good it’s all filters etc too. It’s hilarious girls like the ones we spoke about on the other thread want to be like her so bad. She’s just typical girl who’s always chased men with money and she got one.

Sorry just realised I’d initially put inailedit not inaildit the first time so it’s automatically changed it every time.

Cringe. She thinks she’s so high class but she’s sooooo trashy. What was that velvet Range Rover!! I gagged every time I saw it! Whenever it was parked up by my flat I would see people looking at it like wtf 😂 Money can’t buy class. It’s great she managed to loose the weight because she looks very different now and I think she was very insecure but take away the bags and jewels she doesn’t look good it’s all filters etc too. It’s hilarious girls like the ones we spoke about on the other thread want to be like her so bad. She’s just typical girl who’s always chased men with money and she got one.

Sorry just realised I’d initially put inailedit not inaildit the first time so it’s automatically changed it every time.
Lmaoo I can actually imagine , that Range Rover was so cringe
I need someone to spill some real hot tea about her

Me too to be honest so it’s not all on me 😂 I need someone to come and talk about the ‘franchise’ 👀☕

Me too to be honest so it’s not all on me 😂 I need someone to come and talk about the ‘franchise’ 👀☕
Just give a few hints sis, I need to know
Because I don’t understand how they can do a franchise they can’t be making that much money

Yep - this comical couple cannot deceive the authorities like this.

To money launder successfully is a very hard thing to do. How did he manage it?

Loving this thread! I always thought the salons are a front.

I don't see how they would of even made rent cos every time I walk past (one is near my work so used to go past every day and went a few times to a few of the salons) it is half full and only has a few nail stations for the space, they could fit more but they are never full anyways.

I stopped going after one time they ripped up my cuticles when I got a mani, they told me it was normal for someone who isn't used to manis??? When they had to remove my previous gels to do it so obvs I have had my nails done before. Some of the staff are so rough and I know other girls who have left the salons bleeding too.

She used to tease pics of her hubs maybe 2 years ago, then last year (when they were having a bad patch?) she started posting stuff about how she would never say if she's single or not which made me think they split. Now she is teasing pics of him again.

What made me really sure the salons are for laundering money is that this year they have barely worked with covid but she is still spending like mad so obvs they are not where she makes her money. If she was actually making money from there then she'd be worried and wouldn't of been driving round in a rolls or showing off in Dubai.

Reactions: 4
Loving this thread! I always thought the salons are a front.

I don't see how they would of even made rent cos every time I walk past (one is near my work so used to go past every day and went a few times to a few of the salons) it is half full and only has a few nail stations for the space, they could fit more but they are never full anyways.

I stopped going after one time they ripped up my cuticles when I got a mani, they told me it was normal for someone who isn't used to manis??? When they had to remove my previous gels to do it so obvs I have had my nails done before. Some of the staff are so rough and I know other girls who have left the salons bleeding too.

She used to tease pics of her hubs maybe 2 years ago, then last year (when they were having a bad patch?) she started posting stuff about how she would never say if she's single or not which made me think they split. Now she is teasing pics of him again.

What made me really sure the salons are for laundering money is that this year they have barely worked with covid but she is still spending like mad so obvs they are not where she makes her money. If she was actually making money from there then she'd be worried and wouldn't of been driving round in a rolls or showing off in Dubai.

I agree. Nothing adds up. The salons do a terrible job and the only customers are brain dead dolled up bloggers (who don’t pay). Maybe he had other businesses?

What’s his real name?