Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I was thinking of booking at one of the branches but I’m a bit put off now. The reviews aren’t great 😬

Anyone have any recommendations for shellac/gels in London?
shoreditch nails, painted by Jools, polished by Lolo x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What are they saying?
it was mainly because her company did beyonces nails for a red carpet in London but they were all along the lines of you're so inspirational, so proud of you, can't wait for your business webinar etc

She seems like she’s become a little more humble as of late, but her pics are still very over filtered. Seems as though she may have previously had Lipo to maintain her small tummy, as her feet and ankles always seem swollen! No sign of the baby daddy either??? She seems to also loose friends quickly, wasn’t she mates with that animal groomer girl? So odd tbh v

Reactions: 2
She seems like she’s become a little more humble as of late, but her pics are still very over filtered. Seems as though she may have previously had Lipo to maintain her small tummy, as her feet and ankles always seem swollen! No sign of the baby daddy either??? She seems to also loose friends quickly, wasn’t she mates with that animal groomer girl? So odd tbh v
I agree she doesn't brag as much, I think she found this thread and what animal groomer girl? x

I agree she doesn't brag as much, I think she found this thread and what animal groomer girl? x
There was some girl she used to hang around with, a dog groomer. Seems like they fell out. She doesn't seem to keep friends for very long!

Does anyone have access to her sisters Instagram lifewithteo? Been trying to follow since 2018 but still no acceptance lol

Has anyone been to one shot?

the money laundering paradise - I hear :)

Last edited:
Has anyone been to one shot?

the money laundering paradise - I hear :)
I went with girls from work because it's so close by I thought id try it out, loved it for Instagram LOL it was packed with people filming their coffee

I went with girls from work because it's so close by I thought id try it out, loved it for Instagram LOL it was packed with people filming their coffee
Where did the car go the owner used to have a rolls rocye and the license plate said SHOT
Any1 no?
Donna used to drive round in it but seems its gone

probs couldnt afford finance anymore