Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely interesting… I’m in a similar bracket as you could call Donna with her business ventures and success.

I must say I have always been fascinated with her outrageous lavish lifestyle & how quickly from opening one lavish salon with over the top outgoings etc that she managed basically to pull another 4/5 out in such a small time frame & yet spend so much wealth similar to a high end premier league footballer.

Being a business owner myself ( a few ).
I couldn’t understand how she managed to set it up and with what financial assets from somebody who worked on “ harrods shop floors”. And also said “ never really had much jumped from
Job to job “ before her break into the salon that gained that success & money over night ?

So I then stumbled across this video.

If I wasn’t already scratching my head I’m defo pulling it now 🤣🕵️‍♀️. 100% some Major I’ll gotten gains going on 🐸
I thought the salons are franchised? She doesn’t own all of them.. and now they’re in Harvey Nichols so I bet she’s making loads I think she was lucky to get in the salon industry when she did tbh she even has one in L.A I think after hushpuppi got arrested they’d probably be a lot more careful now but I find it so funny how a lot of black men don’t care about a woman’s face they just care that they have a huge bum 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought the salons are franchised? She doesn’t own all of them.. and now they’re in Harvey Nichols so I bet she’s making loads I think she was lucky to get in the salon industry when she did tbh she even has one in L.A I think after hushpuppi got arrested they’d probably be a lot more careful now but I find it so funny how a lot of black men don’t care about a woman’s face they just care that they have a huge bum 😂
If you watch her video she doesn’t start franchising until LA which is after quite a few of her ones here in the uk had been open. It’s all a bit bizarre tbh i got lost about 10 mins into that video 👀🐸☕🤔

If you watch her video she doesn’t start franchising until LA which is after quite a few of her ones here in the uk had been open. It’s all a bit bizarre tbh i got lost about 10 mins into that video 👀🐸☕🤔
Harvey nics is fairly recent to.

Reactions: 1
This has got money laundering and fraud written all over it. She is living on borrowed time.

Reactions: 2
what was her sisters job before joining the salon business?
In the video she says she’s an accountant funnily enough 🤣👀. Tbh I was always fascinated and she was my guilty pleasure. Until I seen that video… just didn’t add up and make sense to me. Lots of Qs I would have 🥴

• Haha
Yes guys her hubby was a big fraudster back in the guys like I have said
Him and hush puppy were like brothers! That alone speaks volumes
Plus he has just opened a coffee shop in Mayfair.
Called shot London

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Called shot London
WOW!! This speaks volumes 😳😳😳😳! I mean that honestly sums up my whole head scratching during that video. No wonder she was so vague with her answers 😂😅. The absolute cheek of it…

Called shot London
Just had a nosey at the coffee place

I mean wow that’s one extra AF coffee shop😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
Yes she cleans all the fraud money through the nail shops I thought everyone knew this lmao
Nope I was fooled by the boss witch ceo vibes😜. Silly me 😂😂. It’s just because she’s so brazen & open about it through social media. Shocking… But it never lasts 😎.

• Haha
The HMRC are looking into them both as we speak. You cannot hide a money trail.

it probably started as fraud but she purchases so much van cleef and Cartier.. they must be making loads now

I swear every single "boss babe" on Instagram turns out to be a scam. I was a big fan of this one girl bbxmbaf - turns out she had a sugar daddy who did fraud before launching her brand. the trick is to marry or date a rich man and get him to invest in you. the only real boss babes left is plouise - which apparently is also questionable and conna walker ffs it's so disappointing

also why is donna not listed as a business owner on companies house.. hmm and why are the accounts showing that they only made 24k in 2020 hmm weird

Last edited:
I think it’s highly unlikely a wealthy man would invest in someone like her (she doesn’t come across business savvy or likeable) so she went down the gangster route.

• Haha
how comes this coffee place doesn't come up on companies house.. hmm interesting

ive been doing some digging and on another forum they've said "Donna’s husband goes by “abbey bank” . He is a major fraud boy in London that’s why he married Donna to launder money although Donna’s father is rich, I have a feeling he is the one that has been opening new branches for her" omg the plot thickens!

it probably started as fraud but she purchases so much van cleef and Cartier.. they must be making loads now

I swear every single "boss babe" on Instagram turns out to be a scam. I was a big fan of this one girl bbxmbaf - turns out she had a sugar daddy who did fraud before launching her brand. the trick is to marry or date a rich man and get him to invest in you. the only real boss babes left is plouise - which apparently is also questionable and conna walker ffs it's so disappointing

also why is donna not listed as a business owner on companies house.. hmm and why are the accounts showing that they only made 24k in 2020 hmm weird

So I’m joining this thread for the tea. Im just adding some info on the company accounts. They made nothing! The 24k your referring to is basically a minus! Anything in brackets (£24,000) means in debt. So I looked at the other 2 companies that Teo is a director of and they are all the same MAKING NO MONEY!! They are also producing “micro accounts” not full accounts so basically you can only file “micro” if you are a very small company with a small turnover. This company is not providing the Cartier, Hermes or Van Cleef and endless pairs of shoes we all thought.

• Wow
So I’m joining this thread for the tea. Im just adding some info on the company accounts. They made nothing! The 24k your referring to is basically a minus! Anything in brackets (£24,000) means in debt. So I looked at the other 2 companies that Teo is a director of and they are all the same MAKING NO MONEY!! They are also producing “micro accounts” not full accounts so basically you can only file “micro” if you are a very small company with a small turnover. This company is not providing the Cartier, Hermes or Van Cleef and endless pairs of shoes we all thought.
Amen!! How bold and brazen tho? That’s what gets me the life style is ridiculous & they can’t even match it on there books! How ironic Teo is also the accountant… I just don’t understand how in this day and age right under people’s noses this can be done 🥶🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️! Clear as day something is being hid massively!!!

How can she do the accounts?
Why does two call herself Donna?
Teo doesn’t do the accounts an accountant will. Teo is basically the legal manager of the company which is called a company director. Any investigations into the company will fall on Teo’s shoulders.

How can she do the accounts?
Why does two call herself Donna?
There is 2 sisters. Donna & Teo ????

• Wow
Teo doesn’t do the accounts an accountant will. Teo is basically the legal manager of the company which is called a company director. Any investigations into the company will fall on Teo’s shoulders.

There is 2 sisters. Donna & Teo ????
My mistake I think I picked it up wrong on her video🥱. She was an accountant before joining them I think she must have meant. And yep both sisters

Reactions: 1
It pisses me off that on her Q&A’s she’s basically belittling women who marry well or live off guys. When that is all she’s doing herself!