Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what’s better the fact she uploaded it to youtube or the fact that no one had liked it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone’s active on this thread anymore but always admired her as I’ve been going the belgravia location on and off since it’s opened. No issue with the the salon as never had a problem.
anyway, I was there the other day and she was there too and I couldn’t get over how different she looked compared to Instagram like I was shocked. I know that’s typical these days. But honestly crazy different.
got me thinking hadn’t seen her on insta for a while and then found this thread.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone’s active on this thread anymore but always admired her as I’ve been going the belgravia location on and off since it’s opened. No issue with the the salon as never had a problem.
anyway, I was there the other day and she was there too and I couldn’t get over how different she looked compared to Instagram like I was shocked. I know that’s typical these days. But honestly crazy different.
got me thinking hadn’t seen her on insta for a while and then found this thread.
Omg how’s did she look?
Was she botched

No I don’t follow either that’s why I asked if she’s announced. Felt a bit bad saying it but hey ho if you see her around there’s no doubting it anyway.

A couple of stories l noticed a huge rock on her finger , is she with her ex or is this a new man ?

I was told and I’ve seen her since, she wasn’t trying to hide the bump it was fully on show in the kind of outfit you probably wouldn’t wear when you are that pregnant 😬
Ohhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead
Well congrats to her
Her and abi have obviously been busy

Yeah she’s put wife on her I nailed it account bio I follow her there but not on her real mrs shot account.
She seems like such a show off.
for the amount of birkins and designer stuff she has I can’t believe she’s tight.

I remember her man from back in the day I think he used to call himself abbey ranks or abbey banks or something like that, I know he does fraud because I know people around him and he also used to be close with a guy called hush puppi who is now in prison for 355 million dollar fraud.
Yh this is so true, I remember just before the pandemic she traveled over to Dubai and meet up with hushpuppi the multimillionaire money launderer and fraudster. I’m guessing she also travelled with her partner although he didn’t feature in her story just her and her child. She never posted the hushpuppi link up on her socials, so I would have never known from her stories that they met up. It was when I saw on hushpuppi’s Snapchat that he had posted Donna’s child and gifted the little girl head to toe in Gucci, I screenshot the imagine of him (the fraudster) holding the girl on his lap because I wasn’t sure if it was her child or some other little girl it was too uncanny (a bit too nosey but what ever). It was only later that day she posted on her ig story the same girl (her daughter) in the same clothes she’d been gifted that I realised they were together friendly and close acquaintances. So I’m 98% sure her business is not a 100% clean. I bet her and her sisters business is/was one of the many used by hush puppi and his gang of fraudsters to run their ill gotten gains thru. Because her and her husband can’t be that close and chum pals with a guy that crooked who robbed millions, and not have a clue or be involved or benefiting somehow. Someone should check the company books hehe, a forensic accountant audit perhaps 👀. Somethings not adding up and smells 🐟 🐟

Reactions: 4
Yh this is so true, I remember just before the pandemic she traveled over to Dubai and meet up with hushpuppi the multimillionaire money launderer and fraudster. I’m guessing she also travelled with her partner although he didn’t feature in her story just her and her child. She never posted the hushpuppi link up on her socials, so I would have never known from her stories that they met up. It was when I saw on hushpuppi’s Snapchat that he had posted Donna’s child and gifted the little girl head to toe in Gucci, I screenshot the imagine of him (the fraudster) holding the girl on his lap because I wasn’t sure if it was her child or some other little girl it was too uncanny (a bit too nosey but what ever). It was only later that day she posted on her ig story the same girl (her daughter) in the same clothes she’d been gifted that I realised they were together friendly and close acquaintances. So I’m 98% sure her business is not a 100% clean. I bet her and her sisters business is/was one of the many used by hush puppi and his gang of fraudsters to run their ill gotten gains thru. Because her and her husband can’t be that close and chum pals with a guy that crooked who robbed millions, and not have a clue or be involved or benefiting somehow. Someone should check the company books hehe, a forensic accountant audit perhaps 👀. Somethings not adding up and smells 🐟 🐟

Extremely interesting… I’m in a similar bracket as you could call Donna with her business ventures and success.

I must say I have always been fascinated with her outrageous lavish lifestyle & how quickly from opening one lavish salon with over the top outgoings etc that she managed basically to pull another 4/5 out in such a small time frame & yet spend so much wealth similar to a high end premier league footballer.

Being a business owner myself ( a few ).
I couldn’t understand how she managed to set it up and with what financial assets from somebody who worked on “ harrods shop floors”. And also said “ never really had much jumped from
Job to job “ before her break into the salon that gained that success & money over night ?

So I then stumbled across this video.

If I wasn’t already scratching my head I’m defo pulling it now 🤣🕵️‍♀️. 100% some Major I’ll gotten gains going on 🐸

Reactions: 2