Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he'll lose badly to Dos Santos, who is not much better, but it will be worth it to see Trump hopefully roundly humiliated by someone he hates!

Reactions: 2
We need him back again he’s the only one can take the bad look off the UK shitshow …Plus I think he’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 1
No way will Pence want to be VP again, not after the whole "Trump supporters tried to kill him" thing.

Also, Trump's major advantage - being seen as an outsider - isn't really a tenable argument this time.

Yes, it's a joke that he thinks this will save him from prosecution and I love the way Ivanka has distanced herself already.
She was quick to stick her and her husbands snout in the trough the first time though, wasn't she? Now she's a pariah in New York and has to live with the old people in Florida instead of going to the Met ball! Lolz

I think big money donors, and the likes of Murdoch are slowly backing away from Trump, no one likes to be seen to support a loser.
Funniest thing i heard all day was The New York Post (Murdoch owned and read by Trump) had a small banner at the bottom of their front page ,
"FLORIDA MAN MAKES ANNOUNCEMENT, see page 26"
Hahaha, love it.
What ,no fawning headline and double page spread!

Completely here all day with the Malbec and the feet up waiting for which ever of the half dozen potential indictments will bring the orange one to heel.

Reactions: 3
Completely here all day with the Malbec and the feet up waiting for which ever of the half dozen potential indictments will bring the orange one to heel.

Oh I’m sure they’ve really got him this time 🤣🤣🤣 honestly can’t believe people can’t see through these sham attempts to indict him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I’m sure they’ve really got him this time 🤣🤣🤣 honestly can’t believe people can’t see through these sham attempts to indict him.
They are not shams though. Everything from the Mueller report (which contrary to the narrative Trump successfully spun) did not exonerate him from claims he colluded with Russia to it being proven he tried to overturn the results of a presidential election to the investigations into January 6th which showed it was it his intention to incite an insurrection to the FBI finding stolen nuclear documents in one of his homes they have enough evidence to put him away for the rest of his life.

The reason he hasn't been charged with anything so far is because no prosecutor actually wants to do it. As much as people think otherwise things like impeachments of presidents and indictments of high profile people who served in high office are not done lightly. Every single time it's done it has always galvanised their supporters. Even after it was proven Nixon was guilty of spying his supporters rallied around him and were convinced it was all a witch hunt. The fear has always been that one day things like this could lead to violence on the levels enough to split the country apart - January 6th was the sad reaslisation of a lot of those fears. That's why Nixon was pardoned and many former presidents get away with committing crimes while in office.

The only difference with Trump is the amount and scale of his crimes is so vast that there does seem to be the feeling in the Justice Department that he has to face some form of justice. I imagine if Trump had kept his head down they may have let him get away with it (and still might) but him running for president again and still pushing the idea he's being unfairly treated does make it more likely they'll try and get him on something. It's just that they have to work out what they can charge him with that the backlash from his army of chuds wont be as big as it was on January 6th,

Also I'm not really sure I get the triumphalism about Trump not being arrested this week. Unlike the various rumours that an indictment was imminent that have cropped up regularly since Biden's inauguration this time they are coming from Trump himself. This isn't a case of liberals setting themselves up for disapointment this is Trump either being misinformed or deliberately lying. If it's the latter he's certainly benefited from extra donations from his supporters to help pay his legal which is far from the first time he's scammed them out of money.

Reactions: 6
Trump likes to get ahead of a story so he can shape the narrative to suit his own agenda, make tit up or manipulate.
Him saying he was going to be arrested last week was an opportunity to fund raise from his small donor supporters, 1.5million in 3 days, of which 90% goes into his back pocket to be spent on whatever pleases him, this clause is in the very small print.
Always the ultimate grifter!

Reactions: 6
Trump indicted in New York on 34 counts, arraignment on Tuesday next week. Get the popcorn in.

• Wow
Reactions: 7