Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Donald is going to be defending himself at the impeachment as he can’t find a dodgy lawyer to support his bogus claims.

Reactions: 2
I see Trump has two new lawyers.
The one who declined to prosecute Bill Crosby and and who later sued the victim as he blamed her for losing a DA election and the lawyer who agreed to defend Epstein.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think this guy has a good point on this:

Because of the way it works it's closer to Not Proven than Not Guilty.
I'm sure if there were any proof it would've mysteriously disappeared by the time they finally got around to looking at it .

Reactions: 1
The Republicans were never going to turn on Donald Trump. If anything I'm surprised the seven that voted against did. I was expected at the two or three.

For the GOP it's party before country. None of them want to admit culpability for what they allowed Trump to turn their party into. Also a lot of polls are showing that more than half of GOP voters no longer have loyalty to the party but Trump which is dangerous ground. If they are now seen as too anti-Trump then they risk losing voters. I also imagine that they feel they must keep Trump sweet as while they don't want him to run on their ticket again they still want him to rally for their down ticket candidates and desperately don't want him to go off and form his own party and take votes away from them.

Still I think it was important for them to look as if they are trying to hold Trump to account. If nothing else it's a warning shot across his bow that he'd better watch what he does in future.

The result is not important. Everyone knew this was going to happen. The important thing is public opinion/ world opinion.

His reputation among world leaders lies in tatters. They have all heard the phone calls. He is still the laughing stock he has always been except now he has proved again that he is a bully.

This has also shown which Republicans can be trusted and who are spineless twats.

Poor Nancy, she's failed again in her perennial anti-Trump campaign

Reactions: 1
Poor Nancy, she's failed again in her perennial anti-Trump campaign
What anti Trump campaign. Most of republicans there are #@*&@#₹ who are cowards. Moscow Mitch voted against and now bleats on about how Trump is guilty. What a pussy.

Reactions: 5
Reuters survey says over 70% of Americans think he was at least partially responsible for the riots. Hopefully GOP voters have more balls than their senators and vote in an alternative for 2024

That’s the woke disease- character assassination, no evidence, shout scream and cry about bigotry till you get your own way.
While I agree that this woke-ness is going way too far (esp w this pathetic witch and her sad excuse for a prince husband), you saying this “character assassination” in regards to Trump is utter bullshit. He’s a despicable vile pos. He’s the cause of so much destruction in this country. And it does matter and it’s not “old news” to hate on him. Letting him get away w all the wrongs he did is shameful and he should pay for all the lies, fraud, deaths, etc. I’m in healthcare and we (yes, we) hold him responsible for deaths that could have been prevented. So sorry but you’re glossing over his horrendous “presidency” and saying people against him are woke? Wrong.

Reactions: 12
While I agree that this woke-ness is going way too far (esp w this pathetic witch and her sad excuse for a prince husband), you saying this “character assassination” in regards to Trump is utter bullshit. He’s a despicable vile pos. He’s the cause of so much destruction in this country. And it does matter and it’s not “old news” to hate on him. Letting him get away w all the wrongs he did is shameful and he should pay for all the lies, fraud, deaths, etc. I’m in healthcare and we (yes, we) hold him responsible for deaths that could have been prevented. So sorry but you’re glossing over his horrendous “presidency” and saying people against him are woke? Wrong.
I don't know what you think another administration would have done differently because the fact is this time last year nobody knew what the hell they were doing. My sister isn't dead because of anything anyone in the US did or didn't do. She's dead because she had always been susceptible to the flu, she was overweight and the CCP was far more concerned with saving its own ass than with saving lives. You can mire yourselves in a river of Trump hate for the rest of your lives but it will never stop the next pandemic from coming and who will you blame then? China needs HELP, not Trump hate. Those people need freedom, infrastructure, medical care and sanitation. They need education and the free exchange of ideas. My niece is Chinese and I would love for her to be able to go home to visit her grandpa someday in a clean village without having to be afraid of what to eat or say. You're right, Trump hate isn't woke. It's just a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the rest of the worlds leaders did.. that’s what he should have done. Instead he went on tv saying it’s the flu, it’s no big deal, we don’t need masks .. need I to on? I’m a director at a hospital so you can say what you want but when I MYSELF have to go and to search and enter a damn bidding war for respirators, our leader has failed us
my partner of 13 years died, in April last year while I watched Trump and his idiot staff say on tv it’s a conspiracy of the Democrats - I had to say goodbye on FaceTime while the ICU nurse held his hand. A perfectly healthy 40 ur old who unfortunately got a massive viral load on a plane then we waited over two weeks for test results...
I lost 3 of my nurses and one physician to covid too, so try that with someone else.
You think it’s a waste of time holding them responsible to make sure people see what they caused? No, bc then they know they can get away with it and have zero repercussions. I value my staff and loved ones too much to be that blasé .

I don't know what you think another administration would have done differently because the fact is this time last year nobody knew what the hell they were doing. My sister isn't dead because of anything anyone in the US did or didn't do. She's dead because she had always been susceptible to the flu, she was overweight and the CCP was far more concerned with saving its own ass than with saving lives. You can mire yourselves in a river of Trump hate for the rest of your lives but it will never stop the next pandemic from coming and who will you blame then? China needs HELP, not Trump hate. Those people need freedom, infrastructure, medical care and sanitation. They need education and the free exchange of ideas. My niece is Chinese and I would love for her to be able to go home to visit her grandpa someday in a clean village without having to be afraid of what to eat or say. You're right, Trump hate isn't woke. It's just a waste of time.

• Heart