Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, fuckers first federal.
---
Come on Jack Smith you good thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So how fucked is this orange turd - life behind bars?

And did he really keep classified nuclear launch capability documents in the shithouse? 😂

FyNSGkGXoAIvoEb?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does seem weird, the pics of all those crappy boxes stacked up and the one of the boxes fallen over and spilled out. The same crappy boxes as we use for the most mundane of years old receipts etc apparently here used for nuclear secrets, you expect something grander somehow? Why did he have all these files (and so many of them) just to leave them stacked in his ballroom and bathroom? And as controlled documents aren’t there questions to be asked of whoever let them out into his custody?

I expect it will all come to nothing, they are implying he’s stolen the documents but it will probably end up that they were all legitimately given to him during his presidency.

either way would appear to suggest how scared of him in the next election the Democrats are.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does seem weird, the pics of all those crappy boxes stacked up and the one of the boxes fallen over and spilled out. The same crappy boxes as we use for the most mundane of years old receipts etc apparently here used for nuclear secrets, you expect something grander somehow? Why did he have all these files (and so many of them) just to leave them stacked in his ballroom and bathroom? And as controlled documents aren’t there questions to be asked of whoever let them out into his custody?

I expect it will all come to nothing, they are implying he’s stolen the documents but it will probably end up that they were all legitimately given to him during his presidency.

either way would appear to suggest how scared of him in the next election the Democrats are.
The docs are NOT his property, he HAS BY LAW to give them back to the National archives when he is no longer president ,they asked many times over many months for them back, they know which docs he had. Some came back as photo copies, some highly classified envelopes were empty, they knew many docs never came back.
It wont "come to nothing" this is just the beginning of his future legal jeopardy.
The Dems are hoping Trump is the candidate, he is a joke around the world and is a Putin puppet.
No one is above the law.
Cant wait, i see the panic in his eyes!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He'll try to get the trial delayed until after the election, so that if he wins he can pardon himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Donald Trump's crappy box stolen done
Or
Donald Trump's crappy box which shouldn't have took
For next thread title?

The President can *only* pardon federal charges. State ones it's up to the Governor
I know Nixon's Vice President pardoned him during Watergate, just don't think a President has ever pardoned himself before, but with Trump there is always a first.

Reactions: 1
That is a very bad picture of him, even as mugshots go. And lol at him claiming to weigh 215lbs. I weigh that and I'm 3 inches shorter and look much thinner than him.

Reactions: 3