Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm can this be simplified for a kardashian viewer? Or is it not that complex and just Caitlyn trying to stay relevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had no idea he was back on gab, I wonder why he gets no airtime now he's not on mainstream social media. He's loving what's happening in Afghanistan

Screenshot_20210815-103913_Chrome.jpg

Pulling out of Afghanistan was one of his major campaign promises. It's not like he was persuaded to stay because the taliban or a similar group would take over, it was because he was shown old photos of Afhgan women in mini skirts as proof they could turn the country into a nice liberal ally to the United States. Also how is he making this all about him? That last sentence is horrible.

Reactions: 2
Pulling out of Afghanistan was one of his major campaign promises. It's not like he was persuaded to stay because the taliban or a similar group would take over, it was because he was shown old photos of Afhgan women in mini skirts as proof they could turn the country into a nice liberal ally to the United States. Also how is he making this all about him? That last sentence is horrible.
The weird thing is that Afghanistan started flying apart after they dumped their King in the 70's. He was an absolute ruler, but quite a nice man (allowed womens education, alcohol, religious tolerance, etc.).

The weird thing is that Afghanistan started flying apart after they dumped their King in the 70's. He was an absolute ruler, but quite a nice man (allowed womens education, alcohol, religious tolerance, etc.).
So often the case. The whole democracy thing is overrated.

Pulling out in and of itself is not necessarily the issue. It's how you do it.

Reactions: 1

Some things never change - it has always been an unstable and unconquerable region. The USSR couldn’t crush Afghanistan when they full-on invaded and genocided. China and India (and the kingdoms comprising of both pre-20th Century) ignored it.

The punchline was that famous Macedonian Alexander, who was either known as “the Great” or “the Destroyer” depending on which side of his phalanx your ancestors were located, had no choice but to bribe and pay tribute to the tribesmen of the area now known as Afghanistan to allow him easy passage in his quest to try and sack the wealthy Indian states of the time.

I guess the mineral and rare earth benefits of occupying Afghanistan has come to an end. Only the silliest of Metropolitan “Intelligentsia” and severely sheltered liberal types in academia had any illusions about bringing Western values over there. The rest of us goggled at the idea that a Saudi terrorist, with connections in that nuclear power Pakistan had anything to do with Afghanistan let alone its people. I feel really bad for the servicemen.

I'm suprised it's taken him so long to announce it. Everyone thought he was going to launch a social media network although he's left it so long I thought he might have given up.

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service
  • Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Has anyone downloaded his app? It's apple and in the states at the moment. Not sure why he needs a slow rollout, it's hardly anything revolutionary and he's taken way too long to get it out there.

I would say "only Trump", but tbh there's quite a few people where I wouldn't put it pa's them to do similar.

Reactions: 1
Poor Ivana. Do her kids not give a tit? I know headstones take a year to get sorted and settled but still?

Reactions: 3