Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he can't run for president again if he is removed using this method.

His little talk was pathetic, clearly chopped up by an editor to remove him provoking the crew again (although not entirely). They should impeach purely to get the nuke buttons off him & to stop him pardoning himself & his equally crooked pathetic children.
just realised I typed impeach but I meant implement the 25th amendment with 2 weeks to go 😂

impeach the bastard for sure!

Reactions: 4
It's impossible to reason with the most ardent Trump fans and almost impossible to calculate how he and they would respond so I don't think it's worthwhile for other political players to calculate what would calm or incite them the most. To them, Trump is ALWAYS either right or the victim. Actually I would love to see the NYT or some other "establishment" media just troll Trump and do an opinion piece where they appeal to his ego and say how clever and accomplished he is through backhanded compliments or apologize for something superficial like calling him fat when in fact he has a generous figure.

Reactions: 5
This story was blocked!! Not reported!! Also the fact that it was sky news Australia may mean it wasn’t seen by many Americans at a guess
Saw loads of photos and videos of old Biden sniffing women and children widely distributed pre Election. Along with a lot of stuff about his son Hunter too. Because of the sheer volume of garbage both sides fling at each other during the campaign, some things get traction and others don’t.

Whether someone voted Dem or Rep, Americans are clearly not happy with the options on offer.

I hope the Democrats learn the lessons of Obama and later Trump, which can be summed up as “nominating any outsider imaginable” and ”please, stop pushing dynasty candidates”.

Reactions: 2

Yel

If he resigns he can then run again I think?

I assume he's got a trump news channel and a trump app that will launch pretty soon.

Part of me is in horror, the other half is on the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next. It's a break from covid at least 😶

Who's jr trying to fool with his makeover 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I assume he's got a trump news channel and a trump app that will launch pretty soon.

Part of me is in horror, the other half is on the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next. It's a break from covid at least 😶

Maybe I’ll send him my email and get a souvenir newsletter 😂

Reactions: 2

Yel

I do find it hilarious that Twitter and Facebook have made billions from him, but now just as most of his use has gone they take a stance to kick him off. 🙄 Wow so brave guyzzz

*Slow clap*

Reactions: 7
Honestly just waiting for Trump to make a tattle account, about the only platform he's yet to be restricted from

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly just waiting for Trump to make a tattle account, about the only platform he's yet to be restricted from
Only Fans would be a smart move, he could make some money off of it at the same time. Sure his fans would follow

• Haha
Impeached for the second time 😆 well Donny did want to be remembered. Ivanka was going to attend the inauguration much to his dismay but has now cancelled.

He could be totally broke after this - hotels and golf won't be doing well even if people wanted to support the trump brand, if convicted won't get the 250k a year pension and 1m travel and security allowance.

Video statement coming soon, but where will be be able to post it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Impeached for the second time 😆 well Donny did want to be remembered. Ivanka was going to attend the inauguration much to his dismay but has now cancelled.

He could be totally broke after this - hotels and golf won't be doing well even if people wanted to support the trump brand, if convicted won't get the 250k a year pension and 1m travel and security allowance.

Video statement coming soon, but where will be be able to post it 😂
I get the idea that this is not a very American board, so I wanted to reply here. I'm not necessarily a Trump fan; just someone who has lived through a few impeachments now.

There's not enough time for congress to convict. This is all for show. Even if they somehow manage to convict and remove him, Pence will pardon him. Nothing will happen to him once he leaves office. It would set a precedent for every president thereafter to be hounded for the rest of his/her life with charges and no one would ever do the job again. I doubt if he is broke. He donates his presidential salary and has a private jet.

Four years is a long time and the American people have the attention spans of gnats. Two weeks after Biden is in office, a new shiny will blow by and they'll lose focus. Democrats are going to want to get some agenda passed before 2022 elections and covid is far from over.

There will be nothing legally preventing Trump from running again, but it's hard to say whether or not he will. If he wants power and feels he can't win, he has 3 children old enough to run in his place. Plus Pence is a karma Houdini who will owe him favors. If Trump has started a new media company that is doing well in 2024, things are going to be very different here.

Reactions: 1
It's impossible to reason with the most ardent Trump fans and almost impossible to calculate how he and they would respond so I don't think it's worthwhile for other political players to calculate what would calm or incite them the most. To them, Trump is ALWAYS either right or the victim. Actually I would love to see the NYT or some other "establishment" media just troll Trump and do an opinion piece where they appeal to his ego and say how clever and accomplished he is through backhanded compliments or apologize for something superficial like calling him fat when in fact he has a generous figure.
His supporters follow him blindly. It is worrying that millions of Americans can be caught up in his rhetoric like he is a cult leader. His followers will be baying for blood (rifles in hand) with the impeachment announcement as they believe he is being victimised a second time!

Maybe if Don Sr can't run for president again they are going to push Don Jr forward 🤪

Reactions: 1
The point of the impeachment is to set precedent. If convicted, and with a majority vote, he cannot run again and loses his ex-president privileges. John Adams said "As former president, I can be impeached until the day I die." As a founder and framer of their constitution, he made the rules. This is about consequences for his actions. He may pardon himself but there are plenty of state charges coming his way. The man is a loser and his biggest fear is others knowing it.
There is no proof he donates his presidential salary, as we have learned, just because he says it, does not make it true, he is almost at 30,000 lies since taking office.

All former presidents are entitled to classified briefings and security access. I think that is the part they want to cut off as who could trust him.

I get the idea that this is not a very American board, so I wanted to reply here. I'm not necessarily a Trump fan; just someone who has lived through a few impeachments now.

There's not enough time for congress to convict. This is all for show. Even if they somehow manage to convict and remove him, Pence will pardon him. Nothing will happen to him once he leaves office. It would set a precedent for every president thereafter to be hounded for the rest of his/her life with charges and no one would ever do the job again. I doubt if he is broke. He donates his presidential salary and has a private jet.

Four years is a long time and the American people have the attention spans of gnats. Two weeks after Biden is in office, a new shiny will blow by and they'll lose focus. Democrats are going to want to get some agenda passed before 2022 elections and covid is far from over.

There will be nothing legally preventing Trump from running again, but it's hard to say whether or not he will. If he wants power and feels he can't win, he has 3 children old enough to run in his place. Plus Pence is a karma Houdini who will owe him favors. If Trump has started a new media company that is doing well in 2024, things are going to be very different here.
I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. This was an attempted coup, Trump tried to become a dictator. There is going to be revelation after revelation about the level of planned violence as well as how and why the Capital was so poorly protected despite the open planning of an attack on the internet and direct warnings to relevant departments. Not impeaching Trump could set a precedent to ignore democracy and a legally binding vote. It is very important for world peace, the far right is on the rise across the western world, that Trump and his supporters are seen to be dealt with appropriately. Laurence Fox is taking the place of Yaxley-lennon and Katie Hopkins and that nasty needs to stop.

Reactions: 11