Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe there is, isn't there? There's Independent which I assume over here is the same as the Green party or Plaid Cymru or any of the lesser knowns who aren't Labour or Conservative.

I do wonder why Pete Buttigieg wasn't the primary candidate. As much as Biden seems a way better option that Trump, I can't help feeling that Buttigieg would've been the best pick.
Ah i didn’t know that about the other parties - thank you! :) maybe they need a ‘boost’ somehow so they become a realistic 3rd option?
As for Buttigieg I do think the main reason he wasn’t chosen is because he’s a gay man and married to a man. That would be a really difficult idea to sell to a lot of American’s, especially in the Bible Belt where the Democrats needed to make gains over Trump supporters.

Reactions: 2
I really wish he would pardon Joe Exotic lol. It would be the best way to end his presidency! He is pardoning Lil Wayne as well I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trump has refused Joe Biden access to an air force jet. He is going out as the sorest loser in history. Not even greeting the new president at WH or attending the inauguration. Spoilt man child!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I believe there is, isn't there? There's Independent which I assume over here is the same as the Green party or Plaid Cymru or any of the lesser knowns who aren't Labour or Conservative.

I do wonder why Pete Buttigieg wasn't the primary candidate. As much as Biden seems a way better option that Trump, I can't help feeling that Buttigieg would've been the best pick.
There are other parties, but the system is rigged so that the only actual way into the White House is by becoming the Democratic or Republican candidate. I believe it was Ralph Nader who made history by getting like 2% of the vote one election, with people blaming him for Gore's loss by funneling blue votes away to the Green Party.

If we want to consider "the greatest good", it is hard to argue against Bernie. He is pretty much the only politician I can believe actually wants to help American citizens have a better life. He is too progressive for the Boomers though. Hopefully he comes through with policy in the Senate, despite having Biden in charge. I'm not sure Biden cares if I live or die, much less if I can make a living wage or send my kids to college. I can only hope....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trump has refused Joe Biden access to an air force jet. He is going out as the sorest loser in history. Not even greeting the new president at WH or attending the inauguration. Spoilt man child!
probably spent all night sewing prawns into the White House curtain linings and nicking all the light bulbs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, never thought this day would come!! No surprise that he's showing zero class right up until the last minute but I'm going to savour watching him and 'Melanie' piss off back to Florida. They darent' ever show their faces in New York again that's for sure 😂 . Ivanka and Jared are going to be social pariahs as well. Can't wait!!

I'm on the edge of my seat to see what he does next. He may never hold public office again but his approval ratings put that 1/3rd of the country still support him.

I don't for a second think he's going to go quiet and he must have been planning to be de platformed. launching his own android phone and app?

Reactions: 1
He did a little chopper tour of DC before slinking off, we all know you're actually sulking Donny!

• Haha
I'm on the edge of my seat to see what he does next. He may never hold public office again but his approval ratings put that 1/3rd of the country still support him.

I don't for a second think he's going to go quiet and he must have been planning to be de platformed. launching his own android phone and app?
He's too vocal to be silenced ..HE'll BE BACK ,The Trumpinator 😂

At least he stayed true to himself til the end - said 'have a nice life' and walked off to YMCA which the Village People have repeatedly told him to stop playing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
At least he stayed true to himself til the end - said 'have a nice life' and walked off to YMCA which the Village People have repeatedly told him to stop playing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I’ll admit the staging of Air Force One take off and the final line in ‘My Way’ was very well done 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4