Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Trump/Republicans to the core but it's obvious there was some sort of fraud going on in the election

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate Trump/Republicans to the core but it's obvious there was some sort of fraud going on in the election
There have been recounts, audits, DoJ investigations, court cases.
No evidence of the fraud needed has been found. Just because someone says something repeatedly doesn’t make it true. But it can make lots of people believe it unfortunately
Look at the things people like Rudy Giuliani said at their press conferences versus the things they actually said in court. Competely different. You can’t lie in court and get away with it.

The current Trump defenders just want to court his voters. They don’t believe there was Fraud. They just want to curry favour with Trump’s base supporters and they are cowards.
William Barr has enthusiastically followed Trump’a orders but even her has said no fraud.

Trump has been telling minions to make it happen all his life. This is probably the first time that he hasn’t got his way.

Reactions: 10
It has not been obvious to those conducting the investigations so how do you come to this conclusion?

Reactions: 6
There have been recounts, audits, DoJ investigations, court cases.
No evidence of the fraud needed has been found. Just because someone says something repeatedly doesn’t make it true. But it can make lots of people believe it unfortunately
Look at the things people like Rudy Giuliani said at their press conferences versus the things they actually said in court. Competely different. You can’t lie in court and get away with it.

The current Trump defenders just want to court his voters. They don’t believe there was Fraud. They just want to curry favour with Trump’s base supporters and they are cowards.
William Barr has enthusiastically followed Trump’a orders but even her has said no fraud.

Trump has been telling minions to make it happen all his life. This is probably the first time that he hasn’t got his way.
Trump wants to win. I don;t know if it is psychological thing that he can't bear to be a loser, or if he really is terrified that the New York legal system is ready to tear him apart.

Reactions: 4
It has not been obvious to those conducting the investigations so how do you come to this conclusion?
Isn't it obvious, without fraud how could such a decent stand up guy like Donald lose.

I have to say, the period after the election has been great fun. I am enjoying all the madness and inane rants immensely. I hope he gives us more entertainment before he finally leaves.

Hopefully he will do something totally crazy and outrageous.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it obvious, without fraud how could such a decent stand up guy like Donald lose.

I have to say, the period after the election has been great fun. I am enjoying all the madness and inane rants immensely. I hope he gives us more entertainment before he finally leaves.

I want him to really lose any micro crumb of dignity he has left & refuse to leave. It will be hilarious and totally within character!

Reactions: 1
I want him to really lose any micro crumb of dignity he has left & refuse to leave. It will be hilarious and totally within character!
Same!! I am totally praying that he has to be forcibly removed because it will be hilarious! I would love to see him being dragged out. He was definitely on something when he made that phone call about 'finding' votes - he's slurring and everything. I can see him popping Xanax every evening in his massive Y fronts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

More so than the litany of bizarre behaviour that he has already served up over the last four years? That would be something!!

Reactions: 1
As long as he doesn't push nuclear buttons on his way out, the rest is funny. I do hope he gets dragged out with multiple camera angles for us to enjoy watching.

I think he cheated and is shocked his cheating didn't work and is projecting that.

Reactions: 4