Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story was blocked!! Not reported!! Also the fact that it was sky news Australia may mean it wasn’t seen by many Americans at a guess
American here. People couldn't shut up about this Hunter Biden story pre-election. Of course along with his "dementia" and apparent inability to keep his hands/nose to himself. Nobody voted FOR Biden, they all voted AGAINST Trump. Old creeper with a criminal son trumps (pun intended) clinically psychotic con-man who dispatches Neo-nazis to execute the House of Representatives & his own VP. Would you have chosen differently?

Reactions: 6
American here. People couldn't shut up about this Hunter Biden story pre-election. Of course along with his "dementia" and apparent inability to keep his hands/nose to himself. Nobody voted FOR Biden, they all voted AGAINST Trump. Old creeper with a criminal son trumps (pun intended) clinically psychotic con-man who dispatches Neo-nazis to execute the House of Representatives & his own VP. Would you have chosen differently?

By "People" you mean your echo chamber. Your Trump supporting echo chamber. This is the world wide web. My internet echo chamber is Anti Trump, stories of the Proud boys breaking fingers of left leaning Reporters in the Portland riots. Discussions about exactly when Trump decided to cut ties with Epstein, Trump does seem to like his rape victims to be over the age of consent, not under. Clearly you are a bit lost without Parlour, but not sure this is a suitable replacement.

Reactions: 7
Yes, that sounds correct to me. An anti-election. How is it your country can't field anything better than two septuagenarians? Very worring.

Reactions: 1
Yes, that sounds correct to me. An anti-election. How is it your country can't field anything better than two septuagenarians? Very worring.
Sorry, are you implying that things are better here in the UK? At least the USA rejected their corrupt dictatorship.

Reactions: 3
They need to put a cap on election spending I think. Very few people are rich enough to run earlier in life, either personally or in terms of the influence they have to attract donations. A presidential campaign currently costs north of a billion dollars.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, are you implying that things are better here in the UK? At least the USA rejected their corrupt dictatorship.
No - but that is mostly due to Covid and we don't have septuagenarians in power. I am glad they have rejected Trump. I just can't believe there were no better candidates.

By "People" you mean your echo chamber. Your Trump supporting echo chamber. This is the world wide web. My internet echo chamber is Anti Trump, stories of the Proud boys breaking fingers of left leaning Reporters in the Portland riots. Discussions about exactly when Trump decided to cut ties with Epstein, Trump does seem to like his rape victims to be over the age of consent, not under. Clearly you are a bit lost without Parlour, but not sure this is a suitable replacement.
Perhaps your anger got in the way of your reading comprehension? I don't know how you could have possibly interpreted my comment as pro-Trump. In America, most people hate psychotic murderous con-men, which is why we voted in Biden. Take your blinders off and focus on what I actually wrote, not what you assumed about me.

Part of me thinks America needs to have more legitimate parties that are able to gain power than just Democrats and Republicans. It’s you’re either one or the other but that leaves no room for nuances.
Also think there should be an age limit on being a President because hitting 80 during a presidency just seems mad.

I agree we need more legitimate parties and fewer barriers for young and/or "progressive"candidates to run. Even the Dems second choice was 79. Having some wisdom is great, but so is bladder control.

I am not a Democrat or a Republican, but those were the only options in 2020. Elections have become nothing more than a sporting event. People put on the colors of their favorite team, paint their faces, trash talk and pick whoever they were raised to cheer for. So many people are voting against their own interests at this point. I would love in the next election, for voters to be polled on policy/platform. I guarantee you the majority of Americans are voting for candidates that don't support them.

This is great data to have recorded too, to push legislators to actually work for the people again, regardless of party. For instance, maybe the majority of Americans would prefer their children aren't get sent off to war to secure oil or opiates, but instead, offered an affordable college education or healthcare instead. Or maybe have it on record if people would prefer tax dollars go to ensuring clean drinking water and safe roadways, rather than corporate tax breaks.

People have gotten so angry and ignorant about politics they have simply shut down their brains at this point (as displayed above), it is time for a reset. Teach voters what the parties mean, define all the words that everybody is mixing up (democrat/liberal/communist/fascist/etc), and then talk about all the issues affecting American citizens, rather than petty useless crap like which politician has the worse money-grubbing criminal kids, or who cheated on their wives.

Reactions: 4
No - but that is mostly due to Covid and we don't have septuagenarians in power. I am glad they have rejected Trump. I just can't believe there were no better candidates.
There was a better candidate- Bernie. He should have been the Dems choice.

Reactions: 6
I've seen some people speculate that he may pardon Ghislaine Maxwell in his last day.... plus many others. Could you imagine?!! lol

• Wow
I really don’t think age has anything to do with it. All Biden has to do is reverse most of Trump’s decisions and he will immediately become a better president anyway.

I really don’t think age has anything to do with it. All Biden has to do is reverse most of Trump’s decisions and he will immediately become a better president anyway.
I agree in this case but there really should be upper age limits in politics - and I'd put it at 70 max. The stories coming out about Diane Feinstein by her own staff members are scary. She literally forgets her briefing minutes after she's been given them. I say put a cap on how long anyone can do the job and a cap on upper age limit.

Part of me thinks America needs to have more legitimate parties that are able to gain power than just Democrats and Republicans. It’s you’re either one or the other but that leaves no room for nuances.
Also think there should be an age limit on being a President because hitting 80 during a presidency just seems mad.
I believe there is, isn't there? There's Independent which I assume over here is the same as the Green party or Plaid Cymru or any of the lesser knowns who aren't Labour or Conservative.

I do wonder why Pete Buttigieg wasn't the primary candidate. As much as Biden seems a way better option that Trump, I can't help feeling that Buttigieg would've been the best pick.

I believe there is, isn't there? There's Independent which I assume over here is the same as the Green party or Plaid Cymru or any of the lesser knowns who aren't Labour or Conservative.

I do wonder why Pete Buttigieg wasn't the primary candidate. As much as Biden seems a way better option that Trump, I can't help feeling that Buttigieg would've been the best pick.
I agree with the age limit. Pilots have mandatory retirement at 65... The presidency should be around the same. It is a very stressful job. I wonder if Joe will last one term? I like him, but you can see how much it aged even Obama! The only one who didn't age is Trump as he doesn't give a tit so probably does not stress out, lol. I also feel like anyone wanting to run for Presidency should have a background in politics so we never have to deal with some washed-up egomaniac reality presenter like Trump ever again.