Dominique Nugent #8 Dressing gown, jumpsuit & dress with big sleeves for Dim, its her party its not about him

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone chased down your husband/wife knowing full well they were in a serious relationship with you and an affair started, people wouldn’t put any blame on the “side piece” only their partner for cheating?

I’d be disgusted with them both! My partner mostly but the side piece isn’t innocent!

If you knowingly are part of that affair you are responsible too. I can’t believe people would put no onus on the 3rd party. Shocking!
Takes two to tango and if someone was with someone and knew they had a wife/partner they’re just as bad imo
Can never understand affairs just break up if you are really that unhappy it only destroys lives

Reactions: 9
Takes two to tango and if someone was with someone and knew they had a wife/partner they’re just as bad imo
Can never understand affairs just break up if you are really that unhappy it only destroys lives
Exactly! It’s the cruelest thing you could do to someone. Most of these losers have no intention of ever leaving their partner for you. It’s a tit show for everyone involved.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! It’s the cruelest thing you could do to someone. Most of these losers have no intention of ever leaving their partner for you. It’s a tit show for everyone involved.
Absolutely it’s awful especially if either party have kids
All for a thrill it’s the worst betrayal in my eyes

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You can’t chase down someone who doesn’t want to be chased down. We are all responsible for doing the right thing. If my husband ever betrayed me, it’s between him and me.

Reactions: 5
Nobody said the other party isn’t to blame in part but the main culprit is the one who made the vow.

Reactions: 1