Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Sorry nothing to do with Mrs H
Hubby been out to watch boxing comes in 3 hours later than he said he would
Massive argument once again and he slapped me and bit me on the forehead
He’s never done it
I’m now hiding downstairs with the kids
I’m so upset I can’t even function I don’t know what to do
Worst thing about it we are at family’s so I can’t even leave or do anything about it
you can always leave 💕 he doesn’t own you and the children, contact a trusted friend and ask them to come get you, or the police. You and your children must be terrified, find somewhere safe to go while you figure the rest out 💕

Reactions: 5

Helen

Administrator
Users with multiple accounts have had one banned for a week and the other forever. Please do report poster you have concerns about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Please try to get yourself looked at. You might need antibiotics because of the bite. I hope you are ok. Xxxxxx

Reactions: 4

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
You did the right thing for you and you’re children. If this is the first instance, and you truly believe it was a one off due to PTSD I would suggest you seek out some counselling, either for your husband and together where you can both express how you feel without it turning judgemental/confrontational.

Through work I’ve seen too many people leave it to the point there is no going back (and I truly believe people can change if they want too) but actually leaving on that night was quite possibly the hardest thing you could do and you’re incredibly strong for doing it.

Take care

midnightrose

VIP Member
Good morning. How are you feeling now? Did you manage to tell anyone in the house or leave? I hope you are safe.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Hey ladies,
I’m a friend of hers, saw her today and she’s in the process of deleting her account (for now she reckons) she introduced me to tattle!
she asked me to message this thread and say thanks for the support. She’s unfortunately now going through a very messy separation and she’s in hospital due to something very horrible that happened. She said I can say but I don’t want to right now. She’s deleted her account and all media for her own sanity right now.
But she pointed me to here, to say on her behalf
“You horrible Trolls, you’re the nicest bunch she’s met”

I agree
Hope she has a speedy recovery and finds her happy ending, glad she has good friends to supply her through this xx

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Hey ladies,
I’m a friend of hers, saw her today and she’s in the process of deleting her account (for now she reckons) she introduced me to tattle!
she asked me to message this thread and say thanks for the support. She’s unfortunately now going through a very messy separation and she’s in hospital due to something very horrible that happened. She said I can say but I don’t want to right now. She’s deleted her account and all media for her own sanity right now.

I agree
Sending lots of love and thank you for updating us. Xx

Reactions: 3

F the dust.

VIP Member
Hey ladies,

I agree
Can you tell her she has our full support 😍 sending her lots of love and I hope eventually she is much happier and settled! X

diygirl40

VIP Member
Please know this is not your fault. He has crossed that boundary and unfortunately he will do it again. Please get help

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I’ve been here
it’s the hardest thing you’ll ever do but phone the police
that gives you a tiny bit of breathing space
then phone women’s aid
they will do everything to help you and the kids
get legal advice-you shouldn’t legally have to be the one that leaves

i promise that if you ‘let it go’ now he will do it again
i promise that when you make the break itll be the hardest thing you’ve ever done but it will be the best

if you want to message me I’ll help in any way I can-I stayed with a man that broke me-it was an one off’ and ‘not my fault’
dont be me-I lost years of my life I’ll never get back

sending much love-you will get through this-but please phone the police
its the least he deserves

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
If I can help in any way shape or form drop me a message
im just glad she got out
fuck him-I don’t give a fuck about him
im just glad she has you by her side
please send her hugs from me and again-if I can help I will xxx

Reactions: 2

F the dust.

VIP Member
We’ve been friends a very long time. I had no idea what she was going through until I went to see her just before I joined here!
I protect my fiends fiercely and I shame those exactly the same! Hence why I’m so anti hinch.
however so far I am a bad friend because I’ve not told her about our friend dying. I just can’t and she doesn’t know

advice on telling her?
I think you have probably did the right thing just now. It's a difficult one for sure. I don't think it makes you a bad friend in the slightest. You're being sensitive to your friends needs who is currently In a very delicate position. Maybe wait until she is in a stronger frame of mind? Or ask her mam her opinion? Don't berate yourself. You're between a rock and a hard place xx

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I hope you're okay. Just to echo what everyone else has said, you need to put yourself, your children and your safety first. Utilise your support system and charities available to you.

Sadly this isn't the first instance I've heard of DA where the person suffers from PTSD as a result of military service. I completely understand that MH is no joke but this doesn't justify abusive behaviour in any way.

I hope you get the support you need and are able to move forward and do what is best for yourself and your children.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Thank you ladies, I took the kids and left with them. Drove 3 hours back home in the middle of the night and left him there. ive had phone calls from him and his family to check up on me and see what’s going on. I’ve just said I need space to think about it all.
Weve argued but he’s never been violent! It really shocked me!
I’ve never been in that situation so I don’t really know what to recommend. It’s easy for us to say you should end it, stay away from him etc. Please get some advice from a professional.

via iPhone safari?

I’ve never been in that situation so I don’t really know what to recommend. It’s easy for us to say you should end it, stay away from him etc. Please get some advice from a professional.
It’s hard because although we argue, we over pointless things never anything too major and we never end the day on a negative we always sort it out! I won’t make excuses for his behaviour at all but he suffers with PTSD which is worsened when he drinks and he was with some old school friends who are quite into drugs etc who he never sees so I wonder what else was in his system.
he’s staying up there with his sister for a few days and is coming back home Tuesday before he goes back away to work. Just makes it easier so we can both clear our heads and then work out how we are going to move forward from this.

Reactions: 1

NoFlora

What an amazing friend you're too! X
We’ve been friends a very long time. I had no idea what she was going through until I went to see her just before I joined here!
I protect my fiends fiercely and I shame those exactly the same! Hence why I’m so anti hinch.
however so far I am a bad friend because I’ve not told her about our friend dying. I just can’t and she doesn’t know

advice on telling her?

Reactions: 1