Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoFlora

Thank you all. I’m seeing her mum in the morning when I do the school run I think I’ll Speak to her and get her to make a decision on what to do news wise.

Thanks for your support ladies, I can’t wait to tell her you replied. She’ll be so thrilled.
Xoxo

Reactions: 1
Sadly if he’s done it once, it won’t be the last time. For your children, you need to be strong. What a weak, horrid man x

Reactions: 1
I'm so sorry this happened to you.

You've been so strong asking for help here and for also leaving your family to go back home. Please do reach out to a charity like Women's Aid, even if you do decide to stay in the relationship. Having that objective, expert support will be so valuable.

All the best with whatever you decide x

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Sorry nothing to do with Mrs H
Hubby been out to watch boxing comes in 3 hours later than he said he would
Massive argument once again and he slapped me and bit me on the forehead
He’s never done it
I’m now hiding downstairs with the kids
I’m so upset I can’t even function I don’t know what to do
Worst thing about it we are at family’s so I can’t even leave or do anything about it
Hope you’re ok?

Bee3

We’ve been friends a very long time. I had no idea what she was going through until I went to see her just before I joined here!
I protect my fiends fiercely and I shame those exactly the same! Hence why I’m so anti hinch.
however so far I am a bad friend because I’ve not told her about our friend dying. I just can’t and she doesn’t know

advice on telling her?
I would recommend you and your friend check the women’s aid website for further support. There are many services all over the country. I work alongside a few of their services and they are amazing. Can help both mum and children. I hope everything gets sorted too.