Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2802849

Is she indirectly hinting towards she went the surrogacy route?
I am disappointed but not surprised that she failed to directly mention her surrogate(s) and how she / they helped her become a mother. Given its IWD and with the referendums happening today would have been a nice day to mention that there is more than one way to become a parent. Instead she ducked at the last minute as if she still wants to continue the charade that she was pregnant herself.

Reactions: 11
I am disappointed but not surprised that she failed to directly mention her surrogate(s) and how she / they helped her become a mother. Given its IWD and with the referendums happening today would have been a nice day to mention that there is more than one way to become a parent. Instead she ducked at the last minute as if she still wants to continue the charade that she was pregnant herself.
She fascinates me for all the wrong reasons. It’s like she’s not real. I can’t imagine her doing normal everyday things 🤦🏻‍♀️ what does the husband do? Are they absolutely loaded?

Reactions: 14
She fascinates me for all the wrong reasons. It’s like she’s not real. I can’t imagine her doing normal everyday things 🤦🏻‍♀️ what does the husband do? Are they absolutely loaded?
He’s a surgeon in the Bons. He must be bringing in a ton of money. I doubt she needs to work from a financial point of view.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree! Wide open goal to just say thank you to the surrogates who carried her children. Could choose to never mention it again if she wanted, but would clear it all up. No, instead another extremely vague reference to ‘women she met along the way’ which could be literally anyone, including just random instanuns 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Todays post ? The usual condescension for those less ‘knowledgeable’ than her - ffs 🤦‍♀️ Only the truly unhappy would spend their time thinking - what can I post to put down / be sneery about others. And why while sitting like that ???
She is a nasty person. And an unhappy one.

Reactions: 8
Todays post ? The usual condescension for those less ‘knowledgeable’ than her - ffs 🤦‍♀️ Only the truly unhappy would spend their time thinking - what can I post to put down / be sneery about others. And why while sitting like that ???
She is a nasty person. And an unhappy one.
I couldn’t believe she was sitting like that. It seemed out of character for her

Reactions: 4
She's making a valid point about unregulated injectables to be fair but her stupid posey picture just makes a mockery of it.

She's making a valid point about unregulated injectables to be fair but her stupid posey picture just makes a mockery of it.
But the point is completely lost in her delivery. She doesn’t make me look at her and take her seriously as a professional. We know she’s a doctor, that’s why people follow her, so the constant referring to her qualifications isn’t needed and comes across as insecurity. Don’t start me on the Robert-Palmer-backing-singer vibe she’s decided was necessary to make the point……. she just comes across as crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any other newborn mamas out getting their morning light this morning?? 😂 I find her completely dillusional and unrelatable as a mother. My friend adopted a newborn and we would all comment on how great she looked etc. And fair play to her, she would remind us all that it's not the same. That her body hasn't gone through pregnancy or labour, so she was still in same jeans, tops, shoes.

I think Doireann trys to fit the "look at the state of me" aesthetic in her tracksuit hoody and makeup and fit in and be relatable. 99.9% of women are in sweats as their body is still swollen from birth and needs comfies! Same with the house, creating a narrative of "the place is a mess now with 2", with 1 toy strategically placed out of place!

I did follow her during COVID as found her page useful & her style and fashion content initially but now she's just dillusional and unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any other newborn mamas out getting their morning light this morning?? 😂 I find her completely dillusional and unrelatable as a mother. My friend adopted a newborn and we would all comment on how great she looked etc. And fair play to her, she would remind us all that it's not the same. That her body hasn't gone through pregnancy or labour, so she was still in same jeans, tops, shoes.

I think Doireann trys to fit the "look at the state of me" aesthetic in her tracksuit hoody and makeup and fit in and be relatable. 99.9% of women are in sweats as their body is still swollen from birth and needs comfies! Same with the house, creating a narrative of "the place is a mess now with 2", with 1 toy strategically placed out of place!

I did follow her during COVID as found her page useful & her style and fashion content initially but now she's just dillusional and unrelatable.
She is like a Stepford wife. No amount of good advice on that page would have me take it in because of the way she gets on. Another Delulu who thinks the world revolves around her. She’s living an unreal life in her fantasy bubble. Gawd help her, she must be very unhappy and don’t even get me started on how ill she must be because of how thin her body is.

Awww we need to start reporting her reels and so called health advice. She’s very incorrect in a lot she says. A bit dangerous if you ask me. This dope shouldn’t be allowed on instagram or giving the vulnerable public false information.

Reactions: 6