Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen The Phoenix? They have an article about her this week..
[/QUOTE]
It's behind a paywall 😔 Can anyone screenshot/summarise what it said?

Reactions: 1
If someone has access, copy the link, and you can paste it into archive.ph and then it should be readable if you paste the link generated on archive.ph onto here.

This is the link, do I post it into archive.ph? Sorry I haven't done this before.

This is the link, do I post it into archive.ph? Sorry I haven't done this before.

You have to have a subscription to The Phoenix. The bit in the link above is just like a preview. I just tried too, that's how I know. So someone with a subscription clicks on the link above, opens up the page with the full article and pastes the url into archive.ph and then pastes the url created by archive.ph in here so everyone can read it without subscribing. That's my understanding anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow i dont follow her stopped a long time ago, she popped up on my for you page so i had a look. her posts are really really negative or is it just me? I have health anxiety and I really find her quiet triggering really not the better of that 5 minutes of scrolling. What a strange character she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Before I even clicked this I said to myself ‘this better not be bloody sugar water again’ 🙄😂 god she’s repetitive…
Listen she has picked up 7* tips in her career as a GP and she is going to TELL US ALL ABOUT THEM because that's the generous type of person she is. *6 1/2 may or may not involve the use of collagen supplements

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Listen she has picked up 7* tips in her career as a GP and she is going to TELL US ALL ABOUT THEM because that's the generous type of person she is. *6 1/2 may or may not involve the use of collagen supplements
Who in their right mind would buy supplements from a clearly anorexic doctor - and it makes me cringe how they are marketed ‘prettily’ to appeal to women ffs 😑

Reactions: 19
She literally looks so frail and unwell 😢 Her little hip bone jutting out.
IMG_5659.jpeg

The outfit swamps her. Nice to see she went with her natural blue eye colour today to match her outfit 🤣

IMG_5660.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like she chose to wear the biggest fascinator and a dress with the biggest flounce to make her look even smaller.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she give birth herself to the first baby? I understand people wanting to keep things private but it’s like the stork just landed with both babies 🤷‍♀️. As some1 said previously for someone who is such an advocate for women’s health etc….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's no advocate of women's anything, except their insecurity maybe. She's about superiority, being thinner than everyone, being the wife of a surgeon and selling tit to said insecure women. That's it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She's no advocate of women's anything, except their insecurity maybe. She's about superiority, being thinner than everyone, being the wife of a surgeon and selling tit to said insecure women. That's it.
True, she is scarily thin especially in those posts today in that blue dress. She is smaller than my 9 yr old

Reactions: 8
Did she give birth herself to the first baby? I understand people wanting to keep things private but it’s like the stork just landed with both babies 🤷‍♀️. As some1 said previously for someone who is such an advocate for women’s health etc….
No she had two surrogates. No idea where that article got such rubbish from
---
I think she edits all her photos to make herself look v thin.

• Wow
Reactions: 12