Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the post about choosing to bottle feed over breast feed.
It is absolutely BIZARRE that she is acting as though she had a choice. She’s unhinged - another post about being freaked out by green tea cos of caffeine content - honestly. She doesn’t have to go into detail about her motherhood journey but everyone knows she didn’t give birth so would a normal post not be like ‘delighted to announce the arrival of baby number 2 via surrogate’ - she is a doctor claiming to be an advocate for women’s health & voice yet is so ashamed for some reason that she blocks out the fact she didn’t give birth. I think most women who want kids would look at all avenues, don’t think there would be backlash
Which post? Can’t find it …but that is a ludicrous move by her.

The radio silence regarding the surrogacy is totally unhinged. Baby just arrived by stork!

Reactions: 10
I cannot get over the post about choosing to bottle feed over breast feed.
It is absolutely BIZARRE that she is acting as though she had a choice. She’s unhinged - another post about being freaked out by green tea cos of caffeine content - honestly. She doesn’t have to go into detail about her motherhood journey but everyone knows she didn’t give birth so would a normal post not be like ‘delighted to announce the arrival of baby number 2 via surrogate’ - she is a doctor claiming to be an advocate for women’s health & voice yet is so ashamed for some reason that she blocks out the fact she didn’t give birth. I think most women who want kids would look at all avenues, don’t think there would be backlash
That post really pissed me off at the time
I have to say after bf allergy babies and having to give up before I wanted not coz the feeding itself wasn’t going well but just coz my milk (despite a restriction diet) was not agreeing with them and then reading her absolute shite. Also the nesting post, like the whole point being that it is a phenomenon only described to happen to pregnant women!!

Reactions: 12
@emmysue

Well said 👏

Which post? Can’t find it …but that is a ludicrous move by her.
It's a few months back. Basically nonsense how she was mom shamed for formula feeding 🙄 no mention that she wasn't actually pregnant so it would have been far from straight forward to breastfeed!

Reactions: 11
This is the same one who posted about nesting and hospital bags so not surprising. It's like she's implicitly trying to deny the surrogacy

Reactions: 15
That post really pissed me off at the time
I have to say after bf allergy babies and having to give up before I wanted not coz the feeding itself wasn’t going well but just coz my milk (despite a restriction diet) was not agreeing with them and then reading her absolute shite. Also the nesting post, like the whole point being that it is a phenomenon only described to happen to pregnant women!!
👏👏👏👏

Couldn't agree more! The nesting thing is oddly infuriating me!! My OH & friends and I would joke that they were nesting too for moral support! For an intelligent woman she's incredibly stupid in some regards!

Reactions: 7
👏👏👏👏

Couldn't agree more! The nesting thing is oddly infuriating me!! My OH & friends and I would joke that they were nesting too for moral support! For an intelligent woman she's incredibly stupid in some regards!
Honestly in her head I’d say she thinks she had them kids. If they are her eggs or not she very clearly didn’t carry them and only some things the birth mother can actually feel and do but she can’t wrap her head around this. We can all relate to it, I can tell my husband about how it feels to breastfeed or the weeks leading up to the birth but he isn’t pregnant and can’t understand how that 100% feels but in her head mentally I think she does believe she went through it. She isn’t stable and her posts prove this. She so clearly made out how skinny she is the last few months and suddenly had a second child and still cannot admit she didn’t carry the baby. Not one person would care how this baby came in to her life, be it surrogacy with her own eggs, donated eggs, adoption, whatever it is she is now raising the baby and should acknowledge this but instead continues to feed the narrative she carries the baby and went through all the physical and mental changes only a birth mother will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At least she donated the pampers hamper to a women's shelter. Pampers are worse for giving the hamper to someone who can more than afford to buy their own nappies. It is disgraceful.

Reactions: 23
Dr Weasel becoming more unhinged by the day.

First she has babies that appear by magic with no pregnancy yet their provenance is never spoken of

Now shes posting about breastfeeding , like she has a choice to !

Do you know it is eerily like the Handmaid's Tale , where the rich powerful women are using the unfortunate girls to provide a baby, but once the babies are born the birth mother is completely airbrushed out of the scene.

The adoptive mothers even go through a charade "labour" so they "feel" like they have given birth. Totally not impossible that Weasel witch here has done the same

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like she’s baiting people to be frustrated with her lack of transparency - and eventually monetize a big “reveal” via book launch.
Emphasizing online trolls shaming her caused her to hide her surrogacy story.

Reactions: 14
I feel like she’s baiting people to be frustrated with her lack of transparency - and eventually monetize a big “reveal” via book launch.
Emphasizing online trolls shaming her caused her to hide her surrogacy story.
Is she writing a book or is it just speculation?

Reactions: 1
She always seem to feel persecuted as a secondary student (told she would never be able to medicine ) , doctor (bullied or whatever she wrote about back in 2018), as a female , as a bottle feeding mother , and as a mother with children in a taxi
She is very unlucky

Reactions: 12
She always seem to feel persecuted as a secondary student (told she would never be able to medicine ) , doctor (bullied or whatever she wrote about back in 2018), as a female , as a bottle feeding mother , and as a mother with children in a taxi
She is very unlucky
She just has to prove everyone wrong. Hence why she didn’t get in to medicine to help people or a genuine love of it, she did it because she could. Same with the feeding, she can’t breastfeed because she didn’t carry the babies but she still has to have her say on it and pretend.

Reactions: 5
She just has to prove everyone wrong. Hence why she didn’t get in to medicine to help people or a genuine love of it, she did it because she could. Same with the feeding, she can’t breastfeed because she didn’t carry the babies but she still has to have her say on it and pretend.
I completely agree and it getting a bit tiresome really. Only person she's battling with is herself.
But you can breastfeed even if you didn't carry a baby. There's medications that can bring on lactation.
But sure she's a fancy pants GP she should know that

Reactions: 9
I completely agree and it getting a bit tiresome really. Only person she's battling with is herself.
But you can breastfeed even if you didn't carry a baby. There's medications that can bring on lactation.
But sure she's a fancy pants GP she should know that
Ya I know there are ways with a lot of work etc it is possible but it’s how she makes out that she carried the baby, decided to bottle feed (which is fine) but in fact she didn’t carry the child.

Reactions: 7
Ya I know there are ways with a lot of work etc it is possible but it’s how she makes out that she carried the baby, decided to bottle feed (which is fine) but in fact she didn’t carry the child.
Exactly! I think we can all agree she's a dose who needs a serious case of cop on and be transparent

Reactions: 10