Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said ‘welcome Master’ - must be another boy. Imagine the name ????

Reactions: 4
Maybe her husband the surgeon has her told not to share where they keep getting the babies. To keep something private

Reactions: 3
Another baby appears - I don’t know why she bothers saying if not mentioning how she suddenly had a baby!

Reactions: 5
Another baby appears - I don’t know why she bothers saying if not mentioning how she suddenly had a baby!
I think the same, if you’re not going to even slightly acknowledge the babies suddenly arriving, keep it private and not use them for clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And not to refer to her surrogate and thank her, Rosanne Davison was a lot more transparent and honest about things which people appreciated.

Reactions: 23
Who wants to tell them. Someone in America does because they needed money and Doireann won’t even acknowledge them.

I know it’s a different scenario but if anyone has seen Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant you’ll know Brandon and Theresa who adopted Carly. They literally swept in and wouldn’t let the birth parents spend anytime with the child. I can see Doireann getting the baby and not even thanking the surrogate in the delivery room. Very clinical altogether.

Reactions: 8
I wonder was the baby born sooner and she only went over last week to collect? Because she was posting 4 people in her family things over Xmas. She’s honestly deranged to just have the babies appear like this and act like absolutely nothing is out of the ordinary. She certainly won’t be pushing that buggy up the hill in Douglas!!

Reactions: 16
I wonder was the baby born sooner and she only went over last week to collect? Because she was posting 4 people in her family things over Xmas. She’s honestly deranged to just have the babies appear like this and act like absolutely nothing is out of the ordinary. She certainly won’t be pushing that buggy up the hill in Douglas!!
This is the only reasonable explanation to me!
---
Where is the 1 year old going to lie in that buggy?!?!?
The part closest to doireann is a toddler seat

Reactions: 3
Dunno why she wouldn’t space them more when she appears to have total ‘creative control’ over their arrival. To give the eldest a chance. But saying that I’m sure if she could have she d have ordered a girl this time for the ‘aesthetic of the perfect family’ 🤢. Hope she s a bit less robotic off camera and more maternal.

Reactions: 5