Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blue bike thing appeared at Christmas too and now today
Noted that after someone pointing that out before! How pathetic! It’s nothing more than a prop! Wait til that fella gets going rightly, the blue bike and giraffe will be upside down!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If collagen is so good for the skin, nails and hair why does she get regular facial treatments and use the LED red light. She also wears heavy makeup. If collagen is so good surely she could wear less makeup.

She also wears wigs or extensions so it can't be having a great impact on her hair. And if you look at her nails in the picture where she is in her Christmas PJs they look very, very short. I understand a mother of a small baby would want to keep them shorter but they look like the nails of someone whose nails dont grow or someone who bites their nails.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What the hell - the baby weighs more than her?!
---
If collagen is so good for the skin, nails and hair why does she get regular facial treatments and use the LED red light. She also wears heavy makeup. If collagen is so good surely she could wear less makeup.

She also wears wigs or extensions so it can't be having a great impact on her hair. And if you look at her nails in the picture where she is in her Christmas PJs they look very, very short. I understand a mother of a small baby would want to keep them shorter but they look like the nails of someone whose nails dont grow or someone who bites their nails.
First image with the mask is terrifying.

Reactions: 5
What is with the collagen drinks at her babies birthday celebration ??! Next she will be throwing selling sunset style collagen parties. Gosh I really hope I’m invited ( yawn ).

Reactions: 6
Is this a birthday celebration for the baby or a photoshoot for Doireann? Also, how many of those blue bicycles is she buying for the child??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really can't stand her.

I don't know how anybody could like her.

She couldn't be on a higher horse. Nothing about her is genuine.

She is bizarre, she is cold and she is as false as PVC.

Honestly, if I heard in the morning that she was a robot I would be more relieved than surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she had a second child I don’t know where she’s hiding them because she never ever has a second one when she’s out and about. If the baby isn’t due until feb and she’s got all these frames and names etc lying around the house that’s even more disturbing.

Reactions: 11
If she had a second child I don’t know where she’s hiding them because she never ever has a second one when she’s out and about. If the baby isn’t due until feb and she’s got all these frames and names etc lying around the house that’s even more disturbing.
It's very very odd

Has baby number 2 arrived or what's going on??

So she shows the little boys birthday balloons and table set up, but you can clearly see on the framed pebble family thing that there are 4 figures in their family. 2 small people. There were 4 Christmas stockings also.

To me that's odd if baby hasn't arrived...
God bless a Tattle detective! 🕵️‍♀️ truly doing the Lord’s work 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have it on very good authority that the baby is due the first week in Feb. Very strange she has things for a family of 4.
Is it possible that baby has arrived and is in the NICU / can’t leave USA yet? I can’t imagine why else she would be tempting fate by having things for a family of 4.

Reactions: 4
Is it possible that baby has arrived and is in the NICU / can’t leave USA yet? I can’t imagine why else she would be tempting fate by having things for a family of 4.
I was wondering same but would she not be there for the delivery?

I was wondering same but would she not be there for the delivery?
Exactly or fly over. You wouldn’t sit at home knowing that. For someone who is a doctor and has patients under her care she is alarmingly strange.

I know a few GPS with the common thread of restricted eating it's very odd

• Sad
She must be heading over shortly. Usually with surrogacy don't the intended parents spend the last few wks in the surrogates country awaiting the birth?

She could be there already. Pre records and all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 5
Love the post about how much it costs to be a woman when she herself is part of the problem with all the shilling of her collagen drinks. More madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the post about how much it costs to be a woman when she herself is part of the problem with all the shilling of her collagen drinks. More madness!
Doireann knows how much women cost. She’s hired out two of them back to back in America.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s in getting her hair transformed with the one and only the absolutely amazing Stephen!!!! She will come out like a new person now and be totally different…NOT.

Reactions: 3