Doireann O'Leary #4 A supplement a day keeps Doireann in pay, Try root veg and sugar to ward her away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Doireann comes from money and is also married to a consultant. She would have been "born and rared" with that kind of stuff. And if you bracket GPs with hospital consultants in terms of pay, you really are wide of the mark.its not the same ballpark. Its not even the same sport
So what would Doireann the part time GP earn? I’m sure a chunk of the husband’s salary is swallowed up with that mortgage.

Anyway my point really was that regardless of how much they earn, she has a wardrobe jam packed with very expensive designer clothing. She recently wore a dress that was around the €2,000 mark.

Reactions: 5
So what would Doireann the part time GP earn? I’m sure a chunk of the husband’s salary is swallowed up with that mortgage.

Anyway my point really was that regardless of how much they earn, she has a wardrobe jam packed with very expensive designer clothing. She recently wore a dress that was around the €2,000 mark.
Depends on how many sessions a week she is doing and what rate she’s on. It’s not a set figure, it varies from practice to practice.

Reactions: 1
Unless you’re a medical professional why on earth would you use her discount code for pink scrubs.

I’d look quare odd going on my Teams meeting wearing scrubs, wouldn’t I?!!🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread lads👇👇 It might be quicker than this one was🤣

Unless you’re a medical professional why on earth would you use her discount code for pink scrubs.

I’d look quare odd going on my Teams meeting wearing scrubs, wouldn’t I?!!🤣🙈
Rocking into the meeting room with the stethoscope and shushing everyone as you listen to your bosses heart through them, do ye not all do that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.