Doireann O'Leary #4 A supplement a day keeps Doireann in pay, Try root veg and sugar to ward her away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its uncomfortable to watch her basically showing off with such pride . She seriously needs medical attention for herself. The staged photos šŸ˜šŸ˜¶

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Narcissist of the highest order.

Itā€™s strange too for she is just a very ordinary looking girl who takes pride in keeping herself painfully thin - take out the hair extensions take off the make up and expensive clothes and you wouldnā€™t look twice at her in the street.

The vibe she is desperate to give off though is one of I am so much better than you ( carb eating ) people because I have such self control and in her mind thin = superior.

So sad, we are all going to die one day and no one will think what size we were - just what sort of person we were šŸ˜”

Reactions: 12
I came across a well known girl from Dublin that has alot of followers on Instagram. She is quite unwell with Anorexia. It was worrying how many comments and likes I found from both Dr Doireann and Dr Hilary. They also do the very same poses with collar and hip bones protruding and basically highlighting them.

How do I put it ... it is like they all support one another but not in a positive way if you understand ?

It is very worrying coming from two Doctors who have patients under their care. How can this be over looked? .. Wrong on so many levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You would think that at some point her low weight will impact her work prospects whether it is with GP clinics or the much longed for presenting gig that she wants. They wont want someone who looks as unhealthy as she does.

Reactions: 8
I came across a well known girl from Dublin that has alot of followers on Instagram. She is quite unwell with Anorexia. It was worrying how many comments and likes I found from both Dr Doireann and Dr Hilary. They also do the very same poses with collar and hip bones protruding and basically highlighting them.

How do I put it ... it is like they all support one another but not in a positive way if you understand ?

It is very worrying coming from two Doctors who have patients under their care. How can this be over looked? .. Wrong on so many levels.
Yes!! I've posted about her (the girl from Dublin) in here recently! Her and Doireann regularly post very encouraging comments to each other. I find it makes me feel so uneasy - like, there's clearly a dark undercurrent to these comments. D will post a photo of herself looking scarily thin, bones sticking out to look as thin as possible, and the other girl will comment "šŸ”„ šŸ”„ā€ or other such encouragement. Didnā€™t realise Dr H was involved too but Iā€™m not surprised. And these women are doctors, with influence over other young women in particular. Itā€™s scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes!! I've posted about her (the girl from Dublin) in here recently! Her and Doireann regularly post very encouraging comments to each other. I find it makes me feel so uneasy - like, there's clearly a dark undercurrent to these comments. D will post a photo of herself looking scarily thin, bones sticking out to look as thin as possible, and the other girl will comment "šŸ”„ šŸ”„ā€ or other such encouragement. Didnā€™t realise Dr H was involved too but Iā€™m not surprised. And these women are doctors, with influence over other young women in particular. Itā€™s scary.
It really is scary. Quite worrying to be honest. šŸ˜

Reactions: 3
What time does she get the baby ready for bed .. looks to be middle of the afternoon šŸ¤£ and yes agree with all posters.above. she looks to be very unhealthy in terms of weight.. it may not impact her now but it will.

The fact that she has qualifications to allow her to give medical advice or put her in a position of power over vulnerable people....is actually terrifying...this woman needs help herself, how her husband / family don't see this and intervene is so worrying....

Imagine rocking up to your GP with an issue related to weight / diet / eating disorders / body image / fertility/ surrogacy....

The absolute LIES she would spin and lack of genuine care she would provide in order to further curate her strange robotic Instagram persona... I don't know how any GP could employ her knowing the shite she spouts online .. so strange and self-serving...

Also why would she bring out her own line of supplements? In what world would you look at her and say that's a healthy looking woman, I'll buy what she's selling?!? Unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The blue dress she tagged in her stories today is ā‚¬585! This is one as unrelatable as they come.

Sheā€™s like as if she is Barbie who had a baby and lives in Barbie World - even with a baby everything is clinical and clean and staged and ā€˜perfectā€™. Throw a few toys around the house D, make it look more like a home not a show house for Instagram

Reactions: 10
The blue dress she tagged in her stories today is ā‚¬585! This is one as unrelatable as they come.

Sheā€™s like as if she is Barbie who had a baby and lives in Barbie World - even with a baby everything is clinical and clean and staged and ā€˜perfectā€™. Throw a few toys around the house D, make it look more like a home not a show house for Instagram
Was just coming on to say the same thing about the dress. I thought looking at it, it was Savida dunnes range, I should have known that savida is well below her price range šŸ«£šŸ«£ who TF pays that much for a dress.

Reactions: 4
Was just coming on to say the same thing about the dress. I thought looking at it, it was Savida dunnes range, I should have known that savida is well below her price range šŸ«£šŸ«£ who TF pays that much for a dress.
Consultants and doctors. Itā€™s super expensive but par for the course.

Reactions: 2
Consultants and doctors. Itā€™s super expensive but par for the course.
The next time you hear GPā€™s and hospital consultants whining, just remember the price of Dr Rigor Mortis Doireanns clothesā€¦hundreds and thousands of euros on single items of clothing.

Reactions: 4

Iā€™m getting ocd from noticing she never puts the right colour cap with each mam bottle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m getting ocd from noticing she never puts the right colour cap with each mam bottle.
The most OCD woman in Ireland mismatches her baby bottles šŸ¼
Brilliant but Iā€™d say youā€™ve tipped her off the edge of a cliff with that observation šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The next time you hear GPā€™s and hospital consultants whining, just remember the price of Dr Rigor Mortis Doireanns clothesā€¦hundreds and thousands of euros on single items of clothing.
FFS Doireann comes from money and is also married to a consultant. She would have been "born and rared" with that kind of stuff. And if you bracket GPs with hospital consultants in terms of pay, you really are wide of the mark.its not the same ballpark. Its not even the same sport

Reactions: 6
I'm not too sure she comes from that type of money, unless it was after she finished school that her family made money. If anything it would be her husband.

FFS Doireann comes from money and is also married to a consultant. She would have been "born and rared" with that kind of stuff. And if you bracket GPs with hospital consultants in terms of pay, you really are wide of the mark.its not the same ballpark. Its not even the same sport
Depends on the consultantā€™s contract and the GPā€™s position & GMS list size. Doireann is a part time employee and isnā€™t going to be earning the same as a consultant on an old contract who is doing public and private work. Peter also doesnā€™t do any public work so isnā€™t ā€œtopping upā€ his HSE salary with loads of private work. But they are both obviously earning great money and more power to them. They obviously worked hard to get to where they are professionally.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.